5 Floor Cleaning Tips - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes

post #1 of Old 11-30-2010, 10:59 PM Thread Starter

5 Floor Cleaning Tips

The floor of your house is the path that you tread on every day. So the possibility of it getting dirty is very high. Floor care is important if you want to maintain a clean home. Floor cleaning tips help you to maintain a spotless floor be it wooden, carpeted or tiled. The dirt on wooden floors can be hardly noticed, so cleaning them regularly will prevent the dirt accumulation. The floor cleaning services should be custom made for a particular floor.
Cleaning Floors

Wooden floors add value and stature to your home. To maintain the luster of the hardwood floor you must employ proper cleaning service. Mop the wooden floors on a regular basis to prevent the dust from collecting. You can avail of the services of professional wooden floor cleaners for appropriate maintenance of your floors. Rugs and door mats can be arranged for avoiding dirt on the floors but ensure that you dust them.

Vacuuming the carpets minimizes dust from collecting and gives them a long lasting life. Gets a shampoo cleaning service done at regular intervals to enhance the appearance of carpets.

Cleaning tiled floors is a time consuming process. Dusting and mopping with water is the best way to maintain such floors.

Stain Removal

Household ingredients like baking soda and vinegar removes stains from floors. Cleaning fluids also help in cleaning the stains to some extent. The most effective method to avoid stains is to wipe the floor immediately when a spill happens.
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-03-2010, 02:41 AM

Thanks for sharing friend.It is really a matter when the cleaning service has to be done in building.A useful post.Keep on sharing.
post #3 of Old 12-09-2010, 04:40 AM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 12-12-2010, 09:46 PM

Keeping up with cleaning my floors is the most frustrating thing to do. The floors definitely get the least attention of everything in my house :(
post #5 of Old 12-24-2010, 01:09 PM

I can agree with most of that except the carpet shampoo part. Shampooing is pretty much not the way to go these days. Most companies are using

Hot Water Extraction

http://www.carpet-cleaning-pasadena-ca.com/
post #6 of Old 12-27-2010, 12:13 PM

I would try to use the Perky Groomer carpet rake. We have gotten great reviews from out customers about them!

http://www.discountcleaningproducts....ake_p/ab22.htm
post #7 of Old 02-17-2011, 06:09 AM

Hardwood, tile, stone or other hard-surfaced floors can add much value to home, and their low-maintenance is appealing to many people. Surely tips you shared would help people to make their floors clean and beautiful.
post #8 of Old 02-18-2011, 08:51 PM

Thank you for tips about cleaning hard wood floor and it stains.

post #9 of Old 02-18-2011, 10:30 PM

Professional, Commercial Cleaning and Domestic Brisbane Cleaning Services.

Commercial cleaning, domestic cleaning, Brisbane cleaning.
People Power Cleaning Ė A professional cleaning company dedicated to provide you commercial and domestic cleaning services across Brisbane. Whatever the size of the job, we can provide two, three or more cleaners to provide you a best cleaning service weather it is office cleaning or home cleaning.

Commercial cleaning, domestic cleaning, Brisbane cleaning.
People Power Cleaning Ė A professional cleaning company dedicated to provide you commercial and domestic cleaning services across Brisbane.
post #10 of Old 02-22-2011, 05:52 AM

That was indeed good tips and more beneficial is I got it at right time as I am willing to start my own business within a year. I will keep it in mind and use it to improve my business.Please keep sharing.keep it up...!
post #11 of Old 03-06-2011, 04:05 PM

Floor Cleaning

For cleaning wood floors, it is important to know your floor's finish. In reality you are cleaning the finish and not the actual wood, unless it is an unfinished wood floor which is highly unlikely. The problem with a lot of the traditional wood floor cleaners is that they were designed before floors were sealed with polyurethane. Murphy's Oil Soap for example is for oil stained floors NOT for polyurethane. Using oil soap on modern flooring will leave a soapy residue. You are better off using a neutral ph floor cleaner. Remember that you are just cleaning the polyurethane. You floor is not a leather jacket that needs to be oiled up.

Bremerton office Cleaning
Port Orchard Window Cleaning and Janitorial
post #12 of Old 03-10-2011, 10:32 PM

Thanks for the informative source about cleaning, it useful tips about a great eco-friendly cleaning that should be treasured.

Love mother nature? Eco Friendly Cleaning Now!
post #13 of Old 03-16-2011, 02:13 PM

Thank you for those. Please post more tips.
post #14 of Old 03-17-2011, 12:44 AM

Thanks for sharing those tips. I occasionally get asked about floor cleaning.

Window Cleaning Melbourne - Melbourne's premier Window Cleaners
Gutter Cleaning Melbourne - Professional Gutter Cleaning serving Melbourne
post #15 of Old 03-23-2011, 09:14 AM

When it is a question of stain removal you should always consult the web or at least know what substance caused it. it will leave a permanent mark if you start applying cleaning product that is not really appropriate.
Check some of these tips:
http://www.cleanerconfessions.com/ex...n-removal-tips
http://www.cleanerconfessions.com/ex...emoval-tips-ii

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #16 of Old 03-25-2011, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealservices View Post
Gets a shampoo cleaning service done at regular intervals to enhance the appearance of carpets.
Shampooing just makes carpet good looking, but does not make it healthy. Also it could be done be yourself. If you are going to hire a professional cleaning company then why not try the steam cleaning method? Done by pros it removes all stains, odors and microbes and makes the carpet healthy and beautiful

post #17 of Old 03-31-2011, 08:57 AM

Floor cleaning is really important in a home. Especially when it is been damage by water or flood. Because molds and mildew might grow on your flooring and these organism are very harmful in human's health as well as to your property.

Last edited by rrestor; 04-16-2012 at 12:59 PM.
post #18 of Old 07-08-2011, 06:13 AM

According to me, 5 floor cleaning tips are define as below
-Keep Away From Excessive Water
-Weekly Debris Removal
-Pad High Traffic Pathways
-Cleaning Under Furniture
-Sweep Hardwood Daily
post #19 of Old 07-11-2011, 12:24 PM

Taking care of the floors is important and necessary. A heavy-duty floor cleaner our professional cleaners recommend for concrete, slate, flagstone, glazed and unglazed ceramic tile, and asphalt combines one cup ammonia, ľ cup all purpose cleaner with low sudsing, and Ĺ gallon of cool or cold water. The solution is applied to the floor using a sponge mop and then the floor is rinsed with cool water and dried. This is a strong cleaner so if you are unsure if the floor can handle it, test on a small inconspicuous area first.

Hope you guys like it.

www.bbcleaningservice.com
post #20 of Old 08-02-2011, 08:32 AM

Wiping is the only thing that the floors in my home need. Oh, and almost forgot carpets require a lot of attention. I vacuum them often but is should be watched out for stains

Best Regards,
Cheryl Parker

Tags
floor cleaning services

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode