This ad was brought to my attention... - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-14-2008, 03:21 AM Thread Starter
Lou

Send a message via Yahoo to Lou
This ad was brought to my attention...

A friend emails this to me http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/lab/906871644.html

Thinking damn every night! I've been approached to do restrooms .... even more as of late. So you guys that do these nightly cleanings what do you think?

Lou
Hoods & More
Phx, Az
602-434-1169
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-14-2008, 06:43 PM

I have 7 restaurant accts My employees and Myself do 7 nights a week...and whoever thinks they are going to find someone to do all that work for $650-$700 a month is crazy!!!....thats around $165.00 a week, and around $23.00 a night and lets say you have 3 people cleaning...thats no money!! For me to clean a entire restaurant kitchen, dining area, and restrooms and dust once a month...I wouldnt even touch it under $400 a week (depending on size). You have to think its 7 nights a week so you will need at least 3 people (so 1 person can take off).

If they are just wanting the kitchen and hoods, restrooms and some dusting done, Id say around $900-$950 a month would be better.

Last edited by Imtheprez; 11-14-2008 at 06:51 PM.
post #3 of Old 11-15-2008, 07:21 PM

I am reading that ad as a restaurateur wanting to hire someone as an employee (thus the low pay and inherently the low quality of work that will result due to the low pay). Some poor shmoo will take the job. I wish I knew what restaurant it was for so I could warn all patrons

BTW Lou there are opportunities available for this type of cleaning - to answer your question
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-18-2008, 10:21 AM

I agree with you Imtheprez , at least $400 Dollars a week depending on the size of the place, obviously. And I would say at least $1200 a month, taking for granted that is a night job.

Office Cleaning London - Total Clean provide competitively priced office cleaning in London, also commercial cleaning and office cleaning services London, London city and W1.
post #5 of Old 12-28-2008, 05:50 PM

We do restaurants-$1800 per month minimum. Would not even think about doing it for less, 7 days per week- very late/early morning, and cleaning up after public/employees is a whole different ballpark than someones house. Alot of corporate chains no longer hire professional cleaners, they want to do it on the cheap, and use their employees. As a veteran of restaurants, I can honestly say that no restaurant that has it's employees cleaning it, is getting clean

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode