Any tips or things to know while selecting a good cleaning service. - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 2Likes

post #1 of Old 06-29-2016, 11:29 PM Thread Starter

Any tips or things to know while selecting a good cleaning service.

Anyone can provide a professional cleaning company other than merry maids.I have never used a house cleaner but i am starting to consider it as itís very tiring cleaning every week now that i have to work overtime for a project. Any tips or things to know while selecting a good cleaning service.I checked few other cleaning services on nets and this one from in the RBC cleaning services. seems impressive.Anyone past experience with them?
JaneofTrades and martinez like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-05-2016, 09:46 AM

What area are you in? Experience in the field is important and if they have any references that helps too
post #3 of Old 07-07-2016, 07:34 AM

I'm not sure but definately do your homework because I have had cleaning maids and chefs steal from me in the past. The food they cooked wasn't even good too haha! I would look on review pages any legit business should have them.

There's more about cleaning and food processors on my blog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-07-2016, 11:27 AM

I think this web site is for cleaning professionals not consumers. But to answer your question you need to first of all know what you want done and how you plan to measure quality work and then you need to check out company reviews and referrals for their honesty, cleaning capability, and reliability. We clean air ducts and we rely heavily on customers that love us and refer us.
post #5 of Old 08-04-2016, 03:34 AM

Location: 21a/13b Elm Park Drive, Hoppers Crossing VIC - 3029
Cleaning Service should be reliable.

If you are looking for professional cleaners? Make sure you check online reputation and read reviews of other customers.
Cleaning Company should be reliable, affordable, customer-oriented, and much more professional cleaners equipped with state-of-art of cleaning.
Call us (0406 960 436) if you are looking for good cleaning company in Melbourne

Regards
Zero Spot Cleaners
Melbourne, Australia
post #6 of Old 08-31-2016, 09:09 AM

Need to have good customer service. If the experience starts out poor, it will likely end poor.
post #7 of Old 02-23-2017, 06:46 AM

Hi,

Customer testimonials are the first element to check before choosing any company for any service. Read this to know more in detail.

Hope this helps!
post #8 of Old 03-02-2017, 05:48 AM

I have gone through a similar situation recently. To clear out all my doubts, one of my friends had sent me this article which cleared all my doubts. I'm pretty sure it will help you as well. Let me know if you still have doubts.

How to choose best cleaning company?

Hope this helps! Cheers!
post #9 of Old 03-04-2017, 12:39 AM

you need to know first of all business details like how many employees in their business and which type of machines and products they are using. To protect your outside environment hire only organic cleaners.

Professional carpet cleaning philadelphia services with special offers and discount.
http://carpetcleaningsphiladelphia.com/
post #10 of Old 03-09-2017, 01:53 AM

Well, while selecting a good cleaning service, firstly you should search for the well-reputed cleaning company. Because the reputation of the company does matter. Listen, what people say about the company which you are selecting.
Btw, you ask about a cleaning service, i have a recommendation. If you live in Dubai, you should select "Liverpool Dubai". Its services are top cleaning services in Dubai.
post #11 of Old 09-14-2018, 05:15 AM

If you are looking for a good cleaning service look for reviews about the company on the Web, ask them for testimonials and references. An experienced company is bound to have few. You should follow up on the references and ask them about the staffís conduct and work. Were they punctual and courteous? How satisfied were they with the cleaning standards? Did they have any complaints? If yes, how were these addressed?
post #12 of Old 09-14-2018, 11:55 AM

No, I don't have any experience with them. When looking for a new cleaning service you should find out who will be cleaning your home, their level of experience and talk to clients and see what they think of the cleaning service. It's important to pick someone who your trust since they'll be in your home. Also, try and make sure they're reasonable with their pricing based on the size of your home.
post #13 of Old 09-14-2018, 05:13 PM

I would NEVER hire a "cleaning company."
Many of them just hire anyone who says they can work...dont have to have any skills or the desire to clean. Please do not do this! Look for someone independant who has good ratings and reviews. READ those reviews and read their entire profile. Reading their entire profile to find out how they view themselves and what their skills and experience are.
Hiring a house cleaner can be confusing. Interview all candidates, and get a good feeling for who they are and what they can do for you.
post #14 of Old 09-21-2018, 07:35 AM

These are the primary factors considered when searching for a commercial cleaning company to service your business, hotel and/or restaurant.
1.Professionalism
2.Quality of Staff
3.Total Solution
4.Value for Money
5.24 Hour Services
6.Reliability
7.Proven Track Record
8.Attention to Detail
9.Effective Management
post #15 of Old 09-29-2018, 01:34 PM

Hi,
Tips to Consider When Hiring a cleaning Service company:
1. Choose a service that has been referred
2. Interview the service on the phone first
3. Walk through your home with the cleaning representative
4. Decide if this is right for your family
Thanks.
post #16 of Old 09-29-2018, 05:57 PM

I would NOT pick a "cleaning company." Many companies hire just about anyone off the street to do the dirty work. Those people may not be honest or motivated to provide good cleaning. I would look for someone like me - a loner who does all of the work, and presents herself well. I never show up late. I never show up wearing dirty old clothes. Working by myself I can guarantee the work will be done right...or I re-do it!
I welcome constructive criticism. If you have pets, be sure the cleaning person is very comfortable being around animals of the type you have, and wont mind cleaning up "pet messes." Read reviews of this persons work...but remember that NO ONE gets all rave reviews! Even the best house cleaner will get a negative review sometimes, usually because of a personality conflict with the home owner. But DO look for someone with overall good reviews. Look for someone who seems committed to providing good service, and someone who enjoys their work.
post #17 of Old 09-30-2018, 02:43 AM

According to me, Search cleaning service at your location in Google or any search engine and you will get lot of local service provider with reviews. If local cleaning service provider has website then search about us page, experience, testimonial page. After satisfied their mentioned points, call them or fill the form.

Patchwork Rugs, Silk Rug, Round Rug in New Zealand.

Last edited by Farrah Farhani; 10-05-2018 at 11:31 AM.
post #18 of Old 02-15-2019, 01:17 AM

Here are few tips on choosing the house cleaning service that is right for them.
Do your research
Interview Candidates
Request for the list of references you may contact
Discuss cost
Check for Licenses or Insurance

I have the services of Best Clean Direct in Manchester. They efficiently meet your demanding targets for cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene.
post #19 of Old 02-15-2019, 07:40 AM

Just a comment. I think this site IS open to non-cleaning professionals. I have read many posts from ordinary citizens who have a cleaning problem.
You never know - - the person you chide for being here COULD be your next new customer.
post #20 of Old 03-14-2019, 11:53 PM

Tips From Housekeeping Services In Nagpur

There are many essential factors that needed to be kept in mind while selecting a good cleaning service. Every company guarantees their cleaning services as the best in the market. But, in reality, a few of them come out to be a good experienced and well-trained.Check for the company foundation. If the company exist from years and have good name in the market. The good and quality services always speaks. collect the reviews from the website, friends, and families.Inquire from the last working place of the housekeepers, if possible.Check the bio data of the housekeeper which a responsible company should hold with.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode