Benefits and drawbacks of CLR Bathing room Cleaner - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 12-25-2011, 12:26 AM Thread Starter

Benefits and drawbacks of CLR Bathing room Cleaner

CLR Bathroom Cleaner is usually a fantastic way to cut how much time that is essential to clean ones bathroom. We've used CLR Cleaner in past times, typically in my shed and basement washtub, and also had great outcome cutting quickly by way of even the nastiest calcium build-ups in addition to rust stains, so I'd to try their particular more residential washing product.
CLR Cleaner does an incredible job at wiping out most popular bathroom stains along with messes. It will a good employment with soap scum, problems area in my shower containing always caused us great trouble! In addition , it took care of their of my bathroom stains and cleansed the sink to your fantastic shine. I had been very happy using the cleaning power, it can be definitely not when powerful as its our government, but it's also a lot easier around the user!
The standard CLR Cleaner was an extremely strong acid that may cut through almost everything. It had been also dangerous to apply and required even more care and prep work prior to broke it released. CLR Bathroom Cleaner remains to be strong, just less than as dangerous. What exactly it lacks inside raw cleaning strength, it compensates in its ability for being used around your property without hurting your loved ones. You need to less scrubbing as compared with most bathroom cleaners and states be more you'll do, and that is always a furthermore!
In case you are still concerned concerning using chemicals such as in your residense, there are actually safe cleaners that is a good alternate. You need to more scrubbing, nevertheless white vinegar can be a decent cleaning agent for the bathroom as very well. This could stink, but it really also costs beside nothing compared that will traditional cleaning merchandise!
You may get a gallon associated with white vinegar pretty much anywhere for just one or two bucks. In case you have a septic method, white vinegar is actually a better selection over any washing product. Faith me, once you've was required to pay to possess your septic aquarium cleaned out more than once, you may do anything that you may to avoid people charges!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
clean floor , cleaning , clr cleaner

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode