Best canister vacuum? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By cochitin

post #1 of Old 01-07-2018, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

Best canister vacuum?

I need to buy a new vacuum and I am looking for vacuum advice, if you have it.

I have always had Electrolux canister vacs and my current one is on its last legs. I am looking for something NEW that cleans like the old Electrolux vacs did. With excellent suction power, separate attachments for bare floors, carpet, furniture. Also something with a long warranty and built like a tank (i.e., limited plastics).

Looking at the high-end canister vacuums out there now, I suppose my choices are Sebo, Miele, Simplicity, Riccar. Does anyone have any experience with these brands? Seems like Riccar with its horse hair brushes is the most similar to the Electro, but Riccar seems to have supply issues, which concerns me. Miele is very plastic-y. Dunno bout the others.

Thanks for your help in advance!
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-19-2018, 03:17 PM

cochitin
I have a Sebo S12 and it's knock off brand Windsor..both are upright vacuums. I still use the Sebo after 10 years, it's been to the shop a few times for repairs. Get the filters & bags from Amazon. Sebo is all plastic and so is the Windsor but both have held up well. The only part that broke was the plastic piece under the brush and some cracks around the area where the handle connects to the body.
Can't help with the canister vacs, my wife has a miele which is canister like, has a power head which clogs and the auto cord rewind breaks often. Meile is all plastic.
Brad BD Janitorial
PS I would search youtube.com for reviews & repair videos for any brand you purchase or are considering
post #3 of Old 01-22-2018, 04:43 AM

Thanks for providing wonderful article. A canister vacuum is a good option for cleaning a big house. It is also important for multiple floors. Routine vacuuming with a high quality vacuum cleaner is the most important thing you can do to maintain the beauty of your rug.Keep sharing.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 02-12-2018, 06:39 AM

This one is the one you should check it out since can do more than regular canister.

shark-ionflex-cordless-vacuum-www.getionflex.com

Dual vacuuming floors and carpets and can be upright and has attachments but the best thing for me: cordless
post #5 of Old 02-14-2018, 01:30 AM
Registered

For cleaning my home I use DYSON V8 Absolute Cordless Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Nickel & Iron.

Powerful cordless vacuum with up to 40 minutes run time
150% more brush bar power than V6 Animal
Converts to a handheld vacuum cleaner in seconds
Certified allergy & asthma friendly with hygienic dirt ejector
Additional hard floor head & motorised tool - ideal for all floor types
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dyson-v8-absolute-cordless.jpg (8.6 KB, 14 views)
post #6 of Old 02-20-2018, 02:43 AM

Hello! I pay attention to the compactness and availability of sealed HEPA Filter when choosing a canister vacuum cleaner. I really like compact models of Prolux TerraVac. What do you think?
post #7 of Old 01-08-2019, 11:10 PM

I use a shark vacuum. I've used dyson in the past, but I'm now a shark woman!
post #8 of Old 01-10-2019, 10:29 AM

great tips.
post #9 of Old 01-10-2019, 10:50 AM

great tips.
post #10 of Old 03-08-2019, 01:31 PM

What do you think of the Dyson!
post #11 of Old 03-14-2019, 07:30 AM

The Dyson Ball Multi floor Canister Vacuum Cleaner is one of the Best Canister Vacuum made by Dyson. Itís a spectacular dustbuster that has embraced Dysonís ball technology that targets a better maneuverability. This is the best canister vacuum for individuals who have wished to own a canister model powered by ball technology.
post #12 of Old 05-22-2019, 07:28 PM

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
post #13 of Old 05-22-2019, 07:29 PM

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
post #14 of Old 05-22-2019, 07:29 PM

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiii

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode