Cleaning for Heroes - Please sign up today! - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-08-2010, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to TailoredMaid
Exclamation Cleaning for Heroes - Please sign up today!

As most of you may already know, I am no longer in the maid service business due to a number of factors...the most significant being the fact I am the spouse and caretaker of a fully disabled veteran. When I did own my business, I offered my services for free to cancer patients, and donated my time here and moderated at other forums to help mentor others service owners and those who wished to become a service owner.

I have kept my web domain active over the last few years for the simple fact that I have provided free maid service forms and documents to help facilitate those who need low-cost start-up options while remaining and maintaining a professional service of your own. I am hoping that my contributions have helped in some way.

Now I am going to ask for your help and consideration. A new non-profit organization was created last month to provide free services to a VERY deserving population of heroes.

http://www.cleaningforheroes.org/cle...heroes_002.htm

This program works very similarly to some of the existing programs geared for cancer patients. However, this program is for disabled veterans from the MILITARY, FIRE, POLICE and those who have been disabled in the line of protecting our great nation and communities.

I ask that you help support this program by signing up today. It is ONLY for licensed, bonded and insured maid services...they will place your company with a veteran in your area. This is a WONDERFUL way to promote your business as well.

Thanks again...God Bless!

Torrey

Torrey Shannon
Executive Director/Spokesperson
Cleaning for Heroes
The only 501c3 nonprofit in the cleaning industry that improves the lives of heroes, one household at a time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-24-2010, 12:31 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to TailoredMaid
Update!

I hope everyone has taken a moment to look over the information I shared above. If not...I want to share more!

Since I last posted this, I hopped on board with Cleaning for Heroes as their National Spokesperson. I loved the program so much, I had to find a way to help!

So...if you haven't checked out Cleaning for Heroes...do it now. It's growing quickly, and we want you to be a part of it.

We were just added to the ARCSI community page, interviewed with Home Cleaner Magazine for an upcoming issue, and did a few webinars with Rags to Riches/Success Maid Easy just in the last month. Additionally, we are working on our plans to host a Veteran's Day breakfast at the upcoming ISSA/ARSCI Interclean in Orlando this November. The breakfast will be free to those who attend. It's our way of saying THANK YOU to everyone who has become a part of our mission to give honor and thanks to heroes across the nation.

I am incredibly grateful for each maid service who comes to join the program. I can say with authority that the entire veteran community is grateful for your involvement. It's truly making a difference for so many!

It costs NOTHING to join. In fact, we provide a lot of marketing tools for your business when you join... including FREE press releases (I'll even submit them to your local media if you prefer). And... and you can even do fundraisers to help defray the cost of the free cleanings and give away more cleanings to your community. The money you raise stays IN YOUR COMMUNITY! You can't beat that!

Go to http://www.cleaningforheroes.org to learn more, or sign up today. We also have a Facebook page if you'd like to see a little more about what we do and why we do it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cleani...06613252696815

Thanks everyone for your support!

Torrey Shannon
Executive Director/Spokesperson
Cleaning for Heroes
The only 501c3 nonprofit in the cleaning industry that improves the lives of heroes, one household at a time!

Tags
cleaning for heroes , donate , maid services

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode