Cleaning Services - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By momentum
  • 1 Post By maydayproservices
  • 1 Post By Kelly Johnson

post #1 of Old 02-22-2018, 04:06 AM Thread Starter
Registered

Cleaning Services

Share your cleaning services to your business here. Give tips for new and varied service options which would expand the business. So let me first begin:
Quote:
If you need from junk removal London "Junk Disappear Now" is a local cleaning company which provides services like rubbish removal, jet wash and patio cleaning 24hr, every day in a week. A sign for the quality of our waste clearance services in London are the countless pleased clients. No matter how big or small your rubbish pile is we are ready to take it off your hands. For booking or more details you can call us on 020 3746 3093

Post your cleaning services and take ideas from each other!!! Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-05-2018, 07:48 AM

Now days, cleaning services is in high demand among business. Whether your organisation is big or small, keeping proper cleanliness with a professional touch will make your business stand out from the rest. Cleaning services are required by all kinds of business, right from retail units in shopping malls to multi-storey office blocks through to business parks and hospitals, therefore it is advisable to hire professional cleaning company as they are skilled in right cleaning, dusting, and sanitising and also these professional know what to do in order to ensure a clean atmosphere. They can save you time, money and provide quality service. Our services include Green cleaning, carpet care, floor care, window cleaning, and construction clean up.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California

Last edited by momentum; 03-05-2018 at 07:50 AM. Reason: line missing
post #3 of Old 03-15-2018, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
Registered

Local Cleaning services in Chiswick by Jonas Cleaners. - Combination of quality services at affordable prices, 24hr every day in a week!!! If you need from professional cleaning in Chiswick "Jonas Cleaners" is a best solution for you. The company provide many types of professional cleaning service slike domestic cleaning, carpet cleaning, after builders cleaning and much more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-16-2018, 01:13 AM

Keeping your office clean is as important as it is to keep your business dealings above board, your finances in order and your business strategy sound. It is because a clean office will keep the customers as well as the clients happy. First impressions are important when you’re meeting clients or business associates in your office. Welcoming them into an office that is dusty and disorganized will not only hinder your confidence but theirs in you. But after a long day behind the desk, overwhelmed with paperwork and other work-related responsibilities, do you really see yourself staying back to clean up your office? I don't know how many of you do it? So always the best option is to hire professionals from any office cleaning service as they will get twice as much cleaning done in half the time you would typically spend to do a small amount of office cleaning.
post #5 of Old 03-16-2018, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
Registered

Every one of us knows that a thorough home cleaning takes a lot of our free time and great effort. Home cleaning may turn into an exhausting and dreaded endeavour, especially if you often neglect your daily household chores. Cleaners Brockley offer you the quickest and easiest solution to all your cleaning problems. Claud’s Cleaners in Brockley are the most trustworthy professional company that Brockley has to offer, providing you with services of all kinds for all your cleaning needs. Just call us now and we’ll save you a lot of precious time and give you the most satisfactory cleaning results.
Attached Images
File Type: png Claud5.png (4.0 KB, 37 views)
post #6 of Old 04-19-2018, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
Registered

Professional Domestic cleaning services in Abingdon by Dion's Cleaners. The company is a perfect solution if you need from high- quality cleaning services in Abingdon. The cleaners are very friendly and who have been trained to use the most innovative cleaning technologies and stain treatment techniques. To learn more visit: Cleaners Abingdon
post #7 of Old 04-21-2018, 03:02 AM

We provide water damage repair service at affordable prices. The water damage Marina Del Rey is offering restoration service that will treat the leakage, flood and other issues that affect the property.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (10.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg carpet-cleaning-jupiter-550x470.jpg (45.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg dreamstime_m_88099436-550x440.jpg (29.6 KB, 1 views)

We aim to provide the best solutions to help many home and business owners solve damages related to broken pipes, flooding, sewage backup and more. We also offer mild damage restoration remediation.
https://maydayproservices.com/
post #8 of Old 04-24-2018, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
Registered

Professional cleaners in Bromley by "Your Next Cleaners"
post #9 of Old 04-24-2018, 08:55 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana Smith View Post
Providing our employees with a nice workplace, Motivating their self-development through training and other programs. Cultivating a passion for our jobs and commitment to our clients.

sgcleaningservices.com
Couldnt agree more. And guess what? This means YOU will have to do some cleaning so you know what it really is like. And YOU have to have a passion for cleaning, otherwise, you wont be able to motivate anyone else. Making our customers happy is the only way you are going to succeed in cleaning. It's that simple.
post #10 of Old 04-27-2018, 01:54 AM

You just need to act like a professional
post #11 of Old 04-27-2018, 08:31 AM

Lol!
post #12 of Old 06-21-2018, 06:19 AM

I would highly recommend to hire house cleaning professionals because it's very important to clean the home area for hygiene. I know house cleaning is a tedious task but cleaning it on regular basis is must. I know one of the best house cleaning companies in San Diego named by Green Frog Cleaning. They offer quality cleaning service.

Last edited by Mark Bartholomew; 06-21-2018 at 06:24 AM.
post #13 of Old 06-21-2018, 09:27 AM

I also think is
t is important to LOOK professional. Dress properly (but comfortably). Wear clean clothes, always. Jeans and a nice T shirt are fine, but dont wear a short with silly sayings on it. That could offend many people. Once you arrive, put your apron on (to protect your clothes) - and it looks professional.

Dont wear a ton of makeup, ladies. Just the basics. Make sure hair is combed or neat, even you men.

Learn to speak clearly, easily and that you feel comfortable explaining things in language the customer will understand.

Never let a customer know if their home is grubby. That is why they hired you! That IS our work, making grubby get clean.

I always send email reminders a few days before their scheduled cleaning, and I ask if there is anything special or extra they want done.

And always thank the customer for being a good one!
post #14 of Old 07-07-2018, 04:04 AM

Well, I would say if you are not in a hurry. Read some online blogs on cleaning and get some tips from there and clean on your own.
post #15 of Old 07-13-2018, 10:54 PM

And speaking English helps too!
post #16 of Old 07-14-2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindowl1234 View Post
And speaking English helps too!
In the United States, this is key. Customers need to know that their cleaner understands precisely what they want done. I have heard many stories from customers who hired a company and the cleaners did not speak English well or not at all. The result was - a disaster. The customer was not pleased and felt the company did not care about their workers. My mother's parents were immigrant, from Germany. They came over here, and slowly learned to speak English. My mother grew up speaking German but soon became "Americanized". I have a problem with people who come to the US because they want a better life but they do not learn to speak English well. And no, I am NOT a Trump supporter! Hardly.

America was built by people who came here from other places, seeking a better life. Most found that. But part of the bargain is learning the new country's language and being able to communicate well with others, not just sticking to "your own kind." I find it odd that so many cleaning companies do not write or speak well in English. This does not present your company in a good light with Americans.

If I moved to another country, I would not even TRY to start a cleaning company there until I knew the language and culture inside out. There would be no point in doing this. Understanding the country's language is so important to it's residents. NOT being fluent is a detriment to your business.
post #17 of Old 12-10-2018, 02:50 PM

Commercial cleaning, deep cleanings, floor cleaning, carpet cleaning, epoxy, concrete grinding & polishing, staining, pressure washing, window cleaning, maintenance tech services, move services, courier services. We do it all and have been for over 35 years. Based out of Southern California and cover the state of California. Thank you!

Brandon Deyan
DMS Building Maintenance, Inc.
https://www.dmsjanitors.com/
post #18 of Old 12-18-2018, 12:20 AM

When was the last time you took a step back and really looked at the state of your office space. Are there mug rings on desks from caffeine-fuelled brainstorming sessions? Are the waste bins overflowing with crumpled paper, food cartons or worse? Is the carpet looking dull and grubby?

The pace of the working day can make it hard enough to notice a dirty and unkempt office let alone spare bodies to deal with the task of cleaning things up.

Is it time then to seriously consider hiring an office cleaner?

Some business owners avoid paying out for office cleaning services by cracking the whip and getting the team to do the cleaning. While this is sometimes feasible (if the office is very small with little through traffic), it is usually a false economy.

Looked at from a business perspective, those owners are taking people away from the tasks they are good at to carry out tasks they have not been trained for. Without the experience, training, tools and correct cleaning products of professional cleaners, their work will be inefficient and sub-standard.

They are also running the risk of creating disharmony within the team as some employees are invariably going to pull their weight more than others. It’s a hard enough task ensuring that each staff member shoulders their share of the normal business workload without throwing in a cleaning schedule to complicate things.
RainaFadel likes this.

Tags
cleaning services

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode