Curious to what others do - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-10-2015, 07:43 PM Thread Starter

Curious to what others do

I created my own website, i do my own flyers, my own social media, i was wondering what everyone else here does.

James Long
Innovative Glass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-10-2015, 11:05 PM

I've always done my own everything. That's probably why I get phone calls from my flyers. Mine cost about 2 cents to print. Just printed up 1000 as I am typing.

I've always done my own website(s) too. For my appliance business I made it go live about 5pm one evening and the next morning we were getting calls and it was #1 on Google. I know it's unbelievable and I'd bet no one could ever hit it that exact again but I did. Due to too much business, we closed this business and un-published the site. Yep, too much business and I couldn't figure out how to make it scalable and make money at the same time. Google changed at the end of last year so that probably can't be done again.

My mowing service website has ranked between 4 and 5 on the first page of google for a long time. I just made a different website and finished it today about 5pm. This one should do even better for the new way google is doing things.

As for the cleaning website.... what I was told by several big SEO guys is... good luck with that in my city.

Two Maids and a Mop can't even make the first page... or second.... or 4th page around here.

I'm torn on social media. I just see the time that I would spend on social media a question mark. Let's say I spend 1 hour per day working social media... in a week that's 5 hours. I can pass out about 350+ more flyers every week in 5 hours and I know I will get calls from them

Last edited by sprintcar93; 03-10-2015 at 11:08 PM.
post #3 of Old 03-15-2015, 07:09 AM

I'm fairly new to the business but I do everything myself too. I first made a flyer and put up and that's how I got my first few clients. I used Vistaprint to print business cards to put everywhere, and I use GoDaddy for my website. I also created a business Facebook page where I did get a client, but I don't find it as useful. Word of mouth is what has been working too. Soon I'll be printing more flyers to put up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-23-2015, 02:10 AM

you need some good quality SEO for your website. if you higher high quality SEO expert, then the place your website on top page in Google searches.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode