Deep Cleaning Services - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 3Likes

post #1 of Old 08-17-2016, 05:00 AM Thread Starter

Deep Cleaning Services

What does Deep Cleaning Services includes?
momentum and magicleanmaid like this.

Archira Singh,
Manager
Mr. Homecare - https://www.mrhomecare.in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-30-2016, 02:14 AM

Re: Deep Cleaning Services

Our deep clean is recommended for the first visit. A deep clean includes all the services of a standard clean, plus all the services listed here. This in depth cleaning will get your home 'super' clean. After this our 'standard' service will keep your house in top shape.
post #3 of Old 08-30-2016, 03:07 PM

Really depends on the company
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-31-2017, 04:59 AM

If you don't have time for curtain cleaning at home or office, we can also pick up your curtains for laundry cleaning and rehang curtains back.
post #5 of Old 08-31-2017, 05:16 AM

Lotus Cleaning offers family safe carpet cleaning, and it is our goal to see that your home remains clean and free of germs and toxins. You will not always see it, but daily traffic on your carpets leaves behind dirt and grime that, when it builds up, could leave a lasting effect on your health. Vacuuming helps, but it does not necessarily remove everything. Daily wear and tear, along with spills and stains, can lead to permanent damage to your carpet fibers. Not having your carpets regularly cleaned also increases allergens in your home, since your carpets will trap dirt, dust, and pet dander.
post #6 of Old 08-31-2017, 05:16 AM

Our professionally trained carpet cleaning technicians are here to walk you through every step of the cleaning process, from the initial inspection to pre-spray and spotting and our speedy drying service,
post #7 of Old 08-31-2017, 05:28 AM

Lotus Cleaning also offers commercial carpet cleaning, and it is our duty to see that your business stays as clean as your home.. Whether you have 10 square feet or 1,000,000 square feet Ė our certified commercial carpet cleaning company will do an amazing job at a very competitive rate! Dirt and germs that accumulate in carpet and will speed up wear and tear and reduce office cleanliness. There are simple ways you can protect your flooring investment, including regular deep cleaning.
post #8 of Old 08-31-2017, 05:28 AM

Our professionally trained carpet cleaning technicians are here to walk you through every step of the cleaning process, from the initial inspection to pre-spray and spotting and our speedy drying service, so your daily routine is not interrupted. Our truck-mounted water extraction method is designed to encapsulate and suspend dirt before we clean it, and there is little interference with your furniture
post #9 of Old 09-21-2017, 10:55 PM

Hey everyone,
I just connected this conversation and found there are very exciting posts out there. Generally when you hire professional cleaning service to spruce up your buildings, then you need deep cleaning. I am running commercial janitorial company in Southern California and we want to ensure that all of our clients achieve a clean, safe and healthy living space at an affordable price. At Momentum janitorial, we will create a customized cleaning recommendation with a no-obligation estimate, provides all the information you need to make accurate, reliable decisions. From retail units in shopping malls to multi-storey office blocks you can meet your business requirements with a momentum janitorial cleaning solution that fits your budget.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #10 of Old 09-22-2017, 01:36 AM

Location: 4737 North Ocean Drive Lauderdale by the Sea, FL 33308
For Deep Carpet Cleaning Services - Our Professional carpet cleaning services are powerful enough to pick up the dirt from the deepest corners of your carpet and give it a clean new-like look. Also, make sure it has residue-free cleaning method which is recommended by carpet manufacturers worldwide and is the deepest clean in the industry.
post #11 of Old 09-22-2017, 05:03 PM

In a residential home, a deep cleaning would include just about everything possible. The fridge, emptied and cleaned, stove, all appliances. All floors to be cleaned. All surfaces be dusted thoroughly, including blinds, lampshades, walls, even ceilings. All mirrors cleaned, all glass door panels in and out, all windows inside. All bathrooms thoroughly cleaned. Attention to small details is required here, and you dont want to miss anything. whatever you find that is dirty, you clean it up.
post #12 of Old 10-03-2017, 04:51 AM

Depends on the company about what strategies they follow for deep cleaning. Maybe with green products and some latest technology.
post #13 of Old 10-03-2017, 06:26 PM

I am so tired of the many spammy posts on this site. People just promoting their businesses and totally ignoring the subject at hand, some seriously obvious spam posts. This really turns me off. I wonder why Admin here doesnt seem to DO anything about it??
post #14 of Old 10-04-2017, 02:13 AM

Deep Cleaning Checklist

We always recommend Deep cleaning at the first visit and cover all the points. You can check our Deep Cleaning Checklist on our site under Residential services.
post #15 of Old 10-10-2017, 12:19 AM

Deep cleaning is different from regular or spring cleaning because it reaches the deep grime and dirt in your home.

It covers areas which arenít traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean.
behind kitchen appliances like the washing machine and oven, cutting through the grime that builds up
under the sink
inside the oven including the oven door glass
inside of window frames and patio doors
inside and outside of all windows Ė read our vinegar window cleaning tip
washing all blinds
full and deep dusting including all the all the corners of rooms for cobwebs
scale removal from all bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, taps, shower heads etc

Carpet Cleaning NYC provide emergency 24/7 cleaning services at affordable prices.
http://www.organicrugcleaners-nyc.com/
post #16 of Old 10-11-2017, 06:02 PM

Finally, a thought-through answer to the original question! Some clients do not expect that much detail. They simply cannot afford it! But on the whole, I agree.

Just curious: please tell me how you wash blinds. This is an ongoing issue for me and I'd appreciate your input. Thanks.
post #17 of Old 10-23-2017, 05:14 AM

Well it depends on company to company but you can say that cleaning of house before Diwali comes under deep cleaning!
post #18 of Old 10-23-2017, 07:24 PM

A deep cleaning is all about whatever the customer wants.

There are some cleaning companies that have their own list of what it includes, but the better alternative is to ask the customer what areas they

want deep cleaned.

Almost everyone will say the kitchen and baths.Many will want the windows including the tracks and window jambs.My approach is to ask?

and then price it out based on the experience of the workload or play it safe and charge by the hour.

If you quote it you run the risk of the customer saying that it's not clean enough and they thought it included something you didn't clean. : (

http://selz.co/1Eq7peH
post #19 of Old 11-10-2017, 06:12 AM

Well, deep cleaning covers the areas which arenít covered by a regular clean. Deep cleaning requires extra time, effort, and tools and done with the help of professionals.
post #20 of Old 11-10-2017, 02:01 PM

Hi everyone
I was wondering. Do you really include the price of window cleaning into the price of Deep cleaning? Or do you have to estimate window cleaning as a separate work?
Thank you

Tags
deep cleaning , deep cleaning services

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode