employees - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 12-18-2018, 09:43 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to jbell0129
employees

I started my cleaning company in 2011. and joined cleaning talk way back then! i have 26 employees now but still thats my biggest issue. what are you guys doing to find and keep good employees?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-08-2019, 11:49 PM

I've tried to buy lunch for employees, I've also gotten them "extra" stuff...candy, gift card to scooters, etc. Seems that some people just wont stay.
post #3 of Old 01-22-2019, 03:17 PM

Wow! That's a lot of people to trust!! I, unfortunately, trust no one so it will stay a 2 person cleaning service for a long time. I do, however, have as many accounts as you do people. haha!! (I'm sure you have a LOT more accounts!) We pretty much have the people discontinue the cleaning services that are very popular and hire us. They don't want different people cleaning their house is what I've found. So that must be a difficult situation for you to go around. Hope the people that hire you and trust you, trust 26 employees! Now THAT'S trust to the nth degree!
We have a very well known cleaning company in my town and they hired the BEST worker EVER! Until the day she stole $22,000 of diamonds to help her continue her heroin habit. How would they have ever known that would happen? It's not like it would be listed in her background history.
How DO you do it....TRUST like that? I have been doing this for 24 years and there SHOULD be a day that I can have someone else do my job. I am very interested in how you do it!! (Sorry for not being able to answer your question and instead, I ask one from you.)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode