Floor scrubber that can fit in the back of my car. - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-06-2017, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
MJS

Floor scrubber that can fit in the back of my car.

Hi everyone. A local store owner is interested in hiring our company to scrub his floors every night. This is almost a secured contract since we have a mutual friend. The problem is that we don't have a vehicle large enough to transport one of the bigger machines in. That's why I'm considering buying a floor scrubber that can fit in the back of my car. The Ecolab scrub n go that some quick service restaurants looked promising, but the manager at the local McDonalds I first saw it in said that its constantly breaking down and generally unreliable.

Are there any other machines on the market that aren't that bulky and lightweight? Something reasonably priced would be good, but I'm open to all options. Something about the same size as the Ecolab scrub n go would be ideal. I would add a link to a pic, but my post count is too low Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-03-2017, 01:48 AM

Looking for the same answer!
post #3 of Old 08-23-2017, 10:11 PM

Might check out BuffMyStuff.com They got a few selections on scrubbers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-02-2017, 02:32 PM

MJS,

Look up the Cleanfix line of floor scrubbers, they're awesome, we use the Parrot, and they don't just scrub, they also lay down the cleaning solution and vacuum it up. Replaces a whole van full of equipment and it will fit into your trunk.
post #5 of Old 10-17-2017, 06:08 AM

CleanFix AG is the best! You can see the video at youtube for better understanding!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in