Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Each person is different and whatever works for x might not work for y. But after owning a house cleaning company for years, i can tell you that the secret is in planning & proper chemical usage.
I used to use 1 cleaner per 3 bed house for 6 hours. Then i decided to hire another girl and put 2 girls per house but instead of finishing faster, it was taking longer. They were working without a plan in panic to finish fast. Then we made a plan together:
1. Walk in - spray all the cookers, apply acidic toilet cleaner to urinals & toilets, spray grout cleaner and start dusting all the high areas
2. While we wash the windows, polish the furniture and clean inside the presses, the dirt in the cooker is broken apart by the chemicals
3. 1 girl in the bathroom & 1 in the kitchen
4. Vacuum the carpets & wash the floors
5. Job done in 3 hours x 2 cleaners so i could do 2 houses per day
It is essential to pre-treat badly affected area to give a chance to soften up.