how much is it possible to clean per hour for 1 person - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 12-30-2015, 03:59 PM Thread Starter

how much is it possible to clean per hour for 1 person

i am wondering in a general cleaning a office space
how many square feet are m2 is it possible to clean per hour ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-21-2016, 12:09 AM

I guess it depends on a few main factors.

1) How fast you are moving + any unnecessary stopping
2) How dirty the place really is
3) How motivated you are to get to the next house (while providing quality work of course!)

For those reasons, you can't really give a typical time frame (while I can't at least) due to the different factors that vary the time it may take.
post #3 of Old 01-21-2016, 12:48 PM

I have seen commercial cleaning production rates from 2000 - 2500 sq ft per hour 1 person. BUT as Rayclean mentioned it also depends on other factors such as cleaning schedule, layout, clean list for each service day, example = I had an account that was 3000 sq ft but had 50 desks + 40 trash cans + 40 phones crammed into 1 large room where as a regular 3000 sq ft account may have only 20 - 25 desks + 20 phones + 20 trash cans.
Google cleaning time calculators you will a list of cleaning times broken down to basic tasks such as Vacuum with 12" upright 1000 sq ft will take 26.80 minutes or 2,239 sq ft per hour according to ISSA 540 Cleaning Times Booklet. I am assuming the 26.80 time to vacuum 1000 sq ft is based on vacuuming every sq inch of carpet wall to wall. Brad http://www.bdjanitorial.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode