How to vet a pressure washing company - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-15-2018, 08:30 AM Thread Starter

How to vet a pressure washing company

Got the idea to make this thread from one of our fellow forum members.

Ask these questions.

Is my property going to be damaged by the high pressure?
If my property is damaged can I count on your company to make the repairs or pay for them?
Do you guarantee your pressure washing work?
Is your pricing competitive in the Houston (or your local market) market?
Why should I pick you to be my pressure washing service company?

Starting with the first question, is my property going to be damaged from the high pressure? When vetting pressure washing companies in Houston the first thing you want to know is if they are going to do damage to your property. One easy way to get an idea if they are or are not is to ask them this question. How do you wash the siding of homes? If you are talking to a Houston pressure washing professional they will answer like this. They will say we use a soft-wash technique that does not use high pressure on your home. We apply low pressure and professional grade detergents to clean the siding of your home (this is the safest way and most effective). If the Houston pressure washing company says this you are in big trouble. If they say we use water, high pressure, ladders, and extensions they are most likely going to cause damage to your property. This is a very good indicator they are going to damage your home.

I answered all the questions on my blog. you can check it out by visiting southcoastpressurewashing com/how-to-pick-pressure-washing-companies-in-houston-texas/

I took out the dot in the url because i cannot post links yet.

Hope this helps yall out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-19-2018, 04:07 AM

Yeah, it seems to make a lot of sense. Great FAQ section

Tags
pressure washing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode