janitorial cleaning service - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-07-2008, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

janitorial cleaning service

carpet cleaning is really one hell of a work!
janitorial services
window blinds cleaning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-08-2008, 10:42 PM

It's my least favorite type of job. I only usually do it for existing customers.
post #3 of Old 09-09-2008, 05:23 AM

Not My Favorite either

I must confess that is not my favorite job either, but what needs to be has to be done.

Office Cleaning London - Total Clean provide competitively priced office cleaning in London, also commercial cleaning and office cleaning services London, London city and W1.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-09-2008, 06:08 AM
J4K

It can also be a very profitable addition to your regular cleaning service!
post #5 of Old 09-21-2008, 05:53 PM
J4K

Sorry, maybe I am missing something but what does Shaklee cleaning products have to do with carpet cleaning being hard work? Just wondering.
post #6 of Old 09-21-2008, 06:50 PM

I'm sorry I wasn't very clear but when you use the Shaklee Get Clean products, cleaning anything such as carpets or anything else in a home or building is so much easier...!

By the way, what can I call you J4K...?
post #7 of Old 09-22-2008, 05:50 PM

Hey Shaklee salesperson, I happen to be an IICRC and CRI certified cleaner with ten years in the biz. Can you tell me what ph your cleaner is? Is it certified by the CRI? Do you even know how to clean a carpet or tile floor? Does it contain butyls? How about the amount of V.O.C.'s? Solvents, builders, cations, anions? Does it strip acid dye resistors? How about using it on tile, is it acidic? Will it harm stone? These are all questions a Professional would know.

Do not peddle your wares unless you are willing to back it up with knowledge, and contribute to the health of the board. I am not a moderator of this board, and maybe I'm out of line here, but I do not appreciate someone trying to sell something without contributing knowledge.
post #8 of Old 09-22-2008, 07:30 PM

I never said I was a professional cleaning service at all but I know that Shaklee has no chemicals in it at all...

If you really want to know more about their products, the site below will let you know more...

You're right though, I should not be so excited about something I love so from now on, I'll only speak when I have something helpful to add...
post #9 of Old 09-22-2008, 07:37 PM

Michael, you are bordering on highly annoying. I don't know how much internet experience you have but what you are doing is absolute spamming and violates message forum protocol. Let me tell you what affect you are having on me and probably 99% of the pros here. I wil never even consider using the product you are peddling because you are acting like a snake oil salesman. By your admission you have no experience and to be honest it sounds like you don't even know your own product all that well. If you have something intelligent to add to a conversation/thread then by all means do so. If you come across as a professional versus an infomercial, people will naturally begin to follow your signature links. Wise up man, we are not mindless automotons that buy something based on rhetoric.

PressurePros, Inc
Pressure Washing Companies
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pressurewashing
Offering PA roof cleaning to Havertown, Broomall, Newtown Square PA
and surrounding communities in Delaware County PA
post #10 of Old 09-22-2008, 07:37 PM
J4K

You can call me Sir, thank you
post #11 of Old 09-22-2008, 07:41 PM

SIR, thats a good one!
post #12 of Old 09-22-2008, 07:56 PM

Very good point Ken and I hope to learn a lot from everyone here...!
post #13 of Old 10-01-2008, 01:01 PM

so what is the products you guys recommend on the carpet cleaning side of things, and what chemicals should we be avoiding use of?
post #14 of Old 10-02-2008, 04:16 PM

Hello Spotless Touch,

I'm not a professional carpet cleaner but I know a thing or two about cleaners and it is my recommendation that you avoid all kinds of chemicals all together...

There is actually a company out there that has developmented a highly concentrated & effective cleaner that has absolutely no chemicals in it whatsoever...

post #15 of Old 10-03-2008, 05:42 PM

I am new in this business and have been getting calls from apartments to do clean ups on move outs. they want me to give them a price that will include you know a basic clean up. Frige, stove, floors, carpet, restrooms, bathrooms, windows, front door, patio area. I told them I would get back to them with a bid, but what do you guys think I should bid? please help me out here! Thanks guys......maybe this will also help: all area are carpet except of course restrooms and kitchens!

apt 1 - 700 sq. ft.
1 bedrooms, 1 bath, patio

apt 2 - 840 sq. ft.
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, patio

apt 3 - 940 sq. ft.
2 bedrooms, 2 bath, patio

apt 4 - 1089 sq. ft.
2 bedrooms, 2 bath, patio
post #16 of Old 10-31-2008, 01:45 PM

clenaing stuff

Hy all,

I need an office cleaning for my business.I found them but i need some opinion about their work. take a look and if u konw something let me know.
Thx
post #17 of Old 11-04-2008, 02:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to TailoredMaid
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4K View Post
You can call me Sir, thank you
+1!!! LOL

Torrey Shannon
Executive Director/Spokesperson
Cleaning for Heroes
The only 501c3 nonprofit in the cleaning industry that improves the lives of heroes, one household at a time!
post #18 of Old 11-04-2008, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
<snip>you are bordering on highly annoying. <snip>
Bordering?

"Annoying"
was accomplished a long time ago. I have to sit on my hands from adding further comment.

Torrey Shannon
Cleaning for Heroes
The only 501c3 nonprofit in the cleaning industry that improves the lives of heroes, one household at a time!
post #19 of Old 11-04-2008, 02:32 PM
J4K

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailoredMaid View Post
+1!!! LOL
Sorry it's the black belt in me coming out
post #20 of Old 11-04-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4K View Post
Sorry it's the black belt in me coming out
Well, I bow to you in awe...my sensei! My patience is over with our grasshoppah.

Torrey Shannon
Cleaning for Heroes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode