Loyal Customer Gifts - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-03-2015, 08:07 AM Thread Starter

Loyal Customer Gifts

I'm thinking about giving a token of my appreciation to my loyal customers. I've thought about gift cards, or maybe so much off on their next cleaning... any thoughts on this? If you got a gift card, how much would you spend? And would it be a specific store? (if you knew what they liked). Any input would be great. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-03-2015, 02:05 PM

Let it go..... just let it be a passing thought and then let it go. All your customer(s) want from you is for you to do a good job of cleaning. And some don't even appreciate that. When Christmas rolls around send them a Christmas card.

Speaking of Christmas cards, I've found the trick.... I have customers that still talk about their Christmas card and it is April already! Sorry, I can't reveal the trick until I decide to get my website up and going. That's right.... you might soon be able to get real help and real number answers if I get to work on my new site. I only have about 1000+ pages to go on it.
post #3 of Old 04-03-2015, 07:31 PM

I agree....just let the thought pass. I don't think your customers expect a gift of appreciation...but it makes more sense for them to give you a little something extra which a few of mine do, especially around the holidays. I can't afford to give discounts or gifts. A nice Christmas card is all I do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-04-2015, 02:43 AM

You can give your customers a voucher with a small discount to a next cleaning session, this is what we do.
Cleaners Acton
post #5 of Old 04-04-2015, 07:30 AM Thread Starter

Ok, thank you all! I appreciate the input. I'll keep it to a Christmas card, but I'll leave them a nice note every now and then.
post #6 of Old 04-04-2015, 10:01 AM

Yes! Notes go a long ways. Probably further than a gift.
post #7 of Old 09-12-2015, 05:11 AM

Give your customer discount voucher that will be the perfect gift to them.
post #8 of Old 09-12-2015, 11:04 AM

No, the perfect gift is for the cleaner to clean the house really good so the customer doesn't have to complain. That is what they appreciate the most.
post #9 of Old 11-06-2017, 03:52 AM

Remember 2 things:

1. If they trust your brand, then all they would need from you is a flawless service. Gifts would be materialistic, but a good service will be remembered throughout and will get you referrals as well. Let them fall in love with the brand.

2. If considered to give them a gift, then give them a handwritten note from the brand and place it somewhere in their home in the next service. Discount coupons come last.

Mr. Homecare - On demand Home Services in India
post #10 of Old 11-06-2017, 06:52 AM

I agree. A Christmas card is enough plus a personal note. I have done this for quite a while. And, I am always a bit uncomfortable when a customer gives ME a Christmas gift! I know it is meant as a compliment, but.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode