My Home International (Melbourne) - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-08-2010, 12:54 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs down My Home International (Melbourne)

Do not use this company if you want to get your house cleaned!

This company will not turn up when the appointment is set, will over charfge and then refuse to give you a refund!

We had this company not turn up 3 times. We we escalated this to the manager of the company she refused to give us a refund which is illegal, then she advised that we would get two free cleans - when we try to book these in we get asked to post pone, book outside their "busy" periods and then when we actually get a date finalised... you guessed it they DID NOT turn up AGAIN!!!!!

This cvompany and tghe person who runs it is nothing but a con artist that will take advantage of you and steal your money.

They have a guarentee that if you are not satisfied they will come back, well all we keep getting told now when she yells at us is that they have done their job and have no obligation!

My Home International - you are nothing but conartists, and I hope that each and every person who reads thbis passes this post along to their friends and their friends friends until everyone is aware so as no one has to loose months of wasted time, sit through your abuse and have over 600 close to 700 dollars stolen from them!!!!

My Home International = Waste of f time and a bunch of theives - see you on A Current Affair and hope the ACCC rips you a new one after our written submission of your treachery!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode