Need GREEN Cleaning product info - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 14Likes

post #1 of Old 01-24-2007, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Need GREEN Cleaning product info

Hello all. I'm looking to change our cleaning product line over to "Green" products, and would like to hear some firsthand opinions of available products.

I've searched the forum, and came up with the H2Orange2 product from Envirox, and sent Envirox an email requesting local distibutor information. I never heard back from them, and am unable to locate a source online.

Can someone shed some light on other products out there that work really well, and also those that don't so we can steer clear of them.

We do Commercial and residential cleaning. Homes, offices, stores etc.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-24-2007, 09:43 PM

Hi Quick Clean,
We use H2ORANGE2 for all our customers.We do commercial work only.
The red dilution for sanitizing restrooms and green for general purpose cleaning, mopping floors and glass. When using on glass it's best to use microfiber cloths or sometimes it will streak.Everyone here likes it. We now also use Benefect for disinfecting.
We had no problem locating our local distributor from the Envirox home page. Where are you located?

Joseph D. Desmond
Raedan Cleaning Services Inc.-----http://www.raedancleaningservicesinc.com
"Promoting a clean and healthy work environment"
770-792-9184
post #3 of Old 01-25-2007, 12:08 AM Thread Starter

Hi, we're located in Lewiston, Idaho. I just again checked the H2orange2.com page, and still can find no link for distributors. Perhaps you could help me out. I've been thru all the links, but cannot locate anything.

Thanks for the info on the product.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-25-2007, 01:38 AM

Welcome to the board quick clean & thank you for caring about the enviroment enough to want to clean green.

Hillyard also carries a H2O2 product called supprox, You may want to check them out as well.
post #5 of Old 01-25-2007, 09:36 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcome, and the info on Hillyard.

Do you use the Hillyard products, and if so, which ones and how do they work? Their Arsenal product looks good so far.
post #6 of Old 01-25-2007, 01:13 PM

yes, I do use the Hillyard products, specifically the arsenal line, we love them
post #7 of Old 01-25-2007, 02:07 PM

Hi Quick Clean
If you go to the bottom of the left side of the home page and clik on contacts it will have a phone # at the top for customer service and a form to fill out if you don't want to call.

Joseph D. Desmond
Raedan Cleaning Services Inc.-----http://www.raedancleaningservicesinc.com
"Promoting a clean and healthy work environment"
770-792-9184
post #8 of Old 01-25-2007, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey D View Post
Hi Quick Clean
If you go to the bottom of the left side of the home page and clik on contacts it will have a phone # at the top for customer service and a form to fill out if you don't want to call.

Hi, thanks, I've done the form thing, and have sent an email direct. No response from the company. Looks like a call is the simplest way.

Thanks.
post #9 of Old 01-25-2007, 02:25 PM

have faith and keep trying, I have had vendors return my inquries as last as a month later. Sad to say but true.
post #10 of Old 02-01-2007, 03:30 PM

Smile Hello quick clean

I have used envirox and it is good; however, it is expensive. I searched and used many products. We are really pleased with the cleanline products. They work great and are high quality products. The price is great too. We have a website that we sell products Makecleaningeasy.com We also have a cleaning business and use every product we sell. They all work great. If you have any questions or need some input you can find contact info on website.

Have a good day,
post #11 of Old 02-01-2007, 03:52 PM

OK, we see the link (twice now)... let's move on to quality content.

Thanks

BTW, welcome to the site.

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
post #12 of Old 02-01-2007, 04:11 PM

Here is a link to the green seal site that lists all of the manufacturers green lines of products - http://www.greenseal.org/findaproduct/index.cfm
post #13 of Old 02-01-2007, 05:31 PM

Thanks

Thanks Nathan, I look forward to sharing.

have a great day!
post #14 of Old 02-04-2010, 02:56 AM

There is lots of perplexity about Green Cleaning Products. But now you can make your own cleaning products and it is not much expensive.

Best Regards,
post #15 of Old 02-06-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbpack View Post
There is lots of perplexity about Green Cleaning Products. But now you can make your own cleaning products and it is not much expensive.

Best Regards,

I was going to say that. You can do pretty much anything as fast as you can with commercial chemicals with a few inexpensive ingredients, mainly non-detergent soap, baking soda, vinegar and borax.

I worked for a guy who swears by this Alabama-made cleaner: http://www.ahsumg.com/. Works good, and is supposed to be environmentally friendly, though I never actually saw the bottle or MSDS.
post #16 of Old 02-08-2010, 09:34 AM

"secret ingredients"

Here's a nice article about the number and dangers of companies' top secret proprietary ingredients: (link removed by moderator - lined to site not related to cleaning)

Last edited by t.peterson; 05-15-2010 at 04:09 PM.
post #17 of Old 05-13-2010, 11:38 AM

green clean

I recommend H2O2 products for green cleaning. On-line is your best bet to save money, if you can afford to wait.
post #18 of Old 05-14-2010, 07:41 AM
J4K

There are less expensive alternatives for H2O2 cleaners. If you search for them you will find many products that will work just as well for less money.
In addition to green seal there are also DfE approved products- http://www.epa.gov/dfe/
You can look at the products I carry from PakIT. When you look at the overall product, it is very green. www.j4ksupply.net
post #19 of Old 06-09-2010, 04:15 PM

Green Cleaning

Have you ever tried Nyco's Hydrogen Peroxide Grout Cleaning Solution? It's Green Seal Approved,works great and is very reasonably priced.

I also like Trusted Clean's Green Clean Multipurpose Degreaser which is made by CleanFreak.

Last edited by Floor_Guy; 06-09-2010 at 04:19 PM.
post #20 of Old 06-25-2010, 03:01 PM

Green Clean

Hello, many have mentioned the many commercial cleaners on the market but I didn't see anyone mention making your own, its not hard and really cheap to do. I found out how to do it on this Denver Maid Services blog. Best of luck

Leaving rooms spick and span is my plan for <a href="http://www.denverscleaningservice.com">Denver cleaning services</a>

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode