need help with getting new contracts - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-09-2007, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

need help with getting new contracts

My name is mike Khmelnitsky and i have a cleaning business. i have two big accounts in the cleveland ohio area with bar/clubs in my area. i got these contracts because i have known the owners for a very long time and have done business with them before in other business areas. i need to get more contracts. money is tight . how can i pick up more commercial cleaning contracts. where would i search and/or bid on commercial cleaning contracts? please help

Mike Khmelnitsky
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-12-2007, 01:45 PM

Go to the hotels/motels or factories in your area and ask to speak to the general manager. Tell him/her what you can do for them and what separates you from the other cleaners in your area. Show them your brag book or show references and go in with confidence. Dress like a pro and act like a pro and you should do fine. Wear kahki pants and a nice shirt with company logo etc.
You have to go get the work as it doesn't come to you.

Good luck and have a good one. Mark

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode