Office cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-20-2010, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Question Office cleaning

I am kind of new in office cleaning business.Recently I was offered to clean 7000 square feet office building including 4 bathrooms twice a week.I am in Illinois .Do Illinois has it own rates considering the charge of per square foot of office cleaning.If yes how much is it .Do different states have different rates for the same job?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-22-2010, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulek View Post
I am kind of new in office cleaning business.Recently I was offered to clean 7000 square feet office building including 4 bathrooms twice a week.I am in Illinois .Do Illinois has it own rates considering the charge of per square foot of office cleaning.If yes how much is it .Do different states have different rates for the same job?
I don't think there are different rates, the rate depends on your experience and the quality of the job you deliver. If you're a newbie you can't charge that much as an experienced company, and if you're experienced you can charge much more than a newbie for your services. If you find the price that it is not a problem, it will be probably increased if they see that you're doing quality job.
post #3 of Old 08-22-2010, 08:45 PM

i do not believe there are different rates for any states...we don't here in oz and from what I know about the cleaning industry in the states, I think the same system is in place there too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-09-2010, 04:24 AM

There is difference in UK between big cities and the smaller ones. For example in London the rates for office cleaning is 9-11 p/h, while in Birmingham for example is 7-9 p/h.
post #5 of Old 09-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Dan

Rates is totally depended on your area and how much competition you have. DO NOT sell your self short! price it to make a profit if you don't you will hate it at the end of the day..
post #6 of Old 10-06-2010, 09:03 PM

Office Space Cleaning

Not necessarily regarding an office building, but making sure your office space is clean is extremely important because of how much time we spend in our offices each day. Not only will keeping your office free of dust, dirt, grime and germs keep you healthy, it will also keep you more productive!

<a href="http://www.maidserviceskansascity.com/">Professional maid services</a> are a great way to stay at work while letting someone else clean.
post #7 of Old 10-07-2010, 07:36 AM

Marble cleaning

I want to rejuvenate my office floors made of marble...how can I do that...looking forward to your suggestions....!
post #8 of Old 10-08-2010, 12:42 AM

Marble in office renovation

What issues will affect the schedule of the project? Will work take place while the building is occupied, or will it involve phased moves?
post #9 of Old 10-10-2010, 11:33 PM

You can set your own rate but if you want to win the bid and keep the job, you must be competitive. You can always ask your potential client how much they paid the previous service and also why they are looking to change. They may not tell you but you won't know till you ask. In my experience I have charged from around $30 to $65 per hour. One factor is the type of facility and how nasty it is. Cleaning the restrooms and offices in a factory shop will be quite a mess and nasty so you can get the higher rate. An office such as a doctor's office is usually cleaner therefore you would charge less.

The Cleaning Consultant
Cleaning Solutions and Information
post #10 of Old 10-11-2010, 02:02 AM

Thanks ....looking forward to more solutions for my problems...
post #11 of Old 10-19-2010, 02:16 AM

How can I utilize the old marble...what will happen to it....???
post #12 of Old 10-20-2010, 01:49 AM

Or will it be a complete waste....
post #13 of Old 10-21-2010, 03:05 AM

Looking forward for some suggestions...
post #14 of Old 10-25-2010, 12:53 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Rates is totally depended on your area and how much competition you have. DO NOT sell your self short! price it to make a profit if you don't you will hate it at the end of the day..
Yes, Really Rate is depends on your area, but also depends on the kinds of services that they offer.

--------------------------------------
Cleaning Services Richmond
Window Cleaning Kitchener
Cleaning Services Oakville
post #15 of Old 10-28-2010, 07:23 AM
Banned

Not necessarily regarding an office building, but making sure your office space is clean is extremely important because of how much time we spend in our offices each day. Not only will keeping your office free of dust, dirt, grime and germs keep you healthy, it will also keep you more productive!

gift | Food | Relationship | Girl friend | Boy friend | Pregnancy | Vegetables | Clean | Milk | Exercises

Last edited by cutegirl; 01-25-2011 at 11:35 AM.
post #16 of Old 10-29-2010, 01:57 AM

The links are helpful..thanks!!
post #17 of Old 10-29-2010, 06:56 AM

hi,
Well It depends you get more in big cities and less in small cities.
It also depends how experienced you are..
post #18 of Old 10-30-2010, 01:23 AM

Why does marble floor get hotter than carpeted floor in summer?
post #19 of Old 11-03-2010, 01:17 AM

Hello whats up everyone!
post #20 of Old 11-03-2010, 07:18 AM
Banned

hi, How are you? Well It depends you get more in big cities and less in small cities.
It also depends how experienced you are. thanks

gift | Food | Relationship | Girl friend | Boy friend | Pregnancy | Vegetables | Clean | Milk | Exercises

Last edited by cutegirl; 01-25-2011 at 11:35 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode