Once a Year Cleaning Jobs - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 20Likes

post #1 of Old 10-28-2009, 12:45 AM Thread Starter

Once a Year Cleaning Jobs

Spring cleaning isnít just something that homeowners need to do. Oftentimes businesses have cleaning jobs that need only be done once or twice a year as well. If you have a commercial cleaning company taking care of your place of business, consider asking them if they will also do this type of maintenance. Deep cleaning jobs might include such things as steam cleaning of carpets, washing down of walls, thorough dusting of ceilings and rafters as well as complete window cleanings. Here are a few things to consider depending on the type of business you have.

A retail business should consider a deep cleaning of the premises prior to their main busy season. This could mean at the beginning of summer, or perhaps just prior to Christmas. You want your customers to really be able to focus on your merchandise, not cobwebs in the rafters or smears on the windows.
Similarly, a business that is fairly quiet during the winter months will want to get things spruced up before the busy summer season. Anything that attracts tourists or the public in general should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before your customers or clients begin to arrive. Some examples might be farmerís markets, boarding kennels, touristís attractions and outdoor party facilities. A thorough cleaning of some of these places might be too large for an individual and by outsourcing the job to a commercial cleaning company, you will be better able to focus on plans for the busy season ahead.

Even some offices such as medical buildings have different volumes of traffic through the doors at different times of the year and a deep cleaning of the carpets, furniture, doors and windows should be considered accordingly. Although your staff and cleaning company can often handle a day to day cleaning of kitchen and bathrooms, they still require a more thorough job at least once a year. This should include taking all appliances apart and cleaning shelves, drawers, stove elements and components, as well as a thoroughly cleaning of cupboards and pantries where any food is stored.

A larger job that should also be considered for a healthy work environment is a thorough cleaning of heating and air conditioning ducts. There are specific companies that provide this service and if your cleaning company doesnít, they should be able to direct you to a reputable company. Breathing healthy air is important to everyone and the reduction of work related health issues is of the utmost importance to business owners, staff, clients and customers alike.

If you own a business of any kind be sure to consider a Commercial Cleaning company for some of these large jobs that should not be neglected.

If you liked this article, tell all your friends about it. Theyíll thank you for it. If you have a blog or website, you can link to it or even post it to your own site (donít forget to mention Maintenance One
as the original source).

Rachel Clarkson
Commercial Cleaning
Home123 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-28-2012, 11:49 PM

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for the great post and I will be sure to pass it onto anyone looking into having a spring clean. You have covered all areas thoroughly and I am sure many people have appreciated you posting this. I could not agree with you more about asking your regular cleaners as they will be often more than happy to recommend someone if they are unable to do it.
Home123 likes this.
post #3 of Old 08-29-2012, 03:45 PM

Brilliant post and well done. I would suggest getting a good reputable cleaning company in for some of the jobs.
Home123 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-30-2012, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaintenanceOne View Post
Spring cleaning isnít just something that homeowners need to do. Oftentimes businesses have cleaning jobs that need only be done once or twice a year as well. If you have a commercial cleaning company taking care of your place of business, consider asking them if they will also do this type of maintenance. Deep cleaning jobs might include such things as steam cleaning of carpets, washing down of walls, thorough dusting of ceilings and rafters as well as complete window cleanings. Here are a few things to consider depending on the type of business you have.

A retail business should consider a deep cleaning of the premises prior to their main busy season. This could mean at the beginning of summer, or perhaps just prior to Christmas. You want your customers to really be able to focus on your merchandise, not cobwebs in the rafters or smears on the windows.
Similarly, a business that is fairly quiet during the winter months will want to get things spruced up before the busy summer season. Anything that attracts tourists or the public in general should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before your customers or clients begin to arrive. Some examples might be farmerís markets, boarding kennels, touristís attractions and outdoor party facilities. A thorough cleaning of some of these places might be too large for an individual and by outsourcing the job to a commercial cleaning company, you will be better able to focus on plans for the busy season ahead.

Even some offices such as medical buildings have different volumes of traffic through the doors at different times of the year and a deep cleaning of the carpets, furniture, doors and windows should be considered accordingly. Although your staff and cleaning company can often handle a day to day cleaning of kitchen and bathrooms, they still require a more thorough job at least once a year. This should include taking all appliances apart and cleaning shelves, drawers, stove elements and components, as well as a thoroughly cleaning of cupboards and pantries where any food is stored.

A larger job that should also be considered for a healthy work environment is a thorough cleaning of heating and air conditioning ducts. There are specific companies that provide this service and if your cleaning company doesnít, they should be able to direct you to a reputable company. Breathing healthy air is important to everyone and the reduction of work related health issues is of the utmost importance to business owners, staff, clients and customers alike.

If you own a business of any kind be sure to consider a Commercial Cleaning company for some of these large jobs that should not be neglected.

If you liked this article, tell all your friends about it. Theyíll thank you for it. If you have a blog or website, you can link to it or even post it to your own site (donít forget to mention Maintenance One
as the original source).

Rachel Clarkson
Commercial Cleaning
It such a brilliant post about commercial cleaning and it is really necessary for us to clean our property at-least one time within a year. I sincerely want to hire this cleaning service. Can you give the full details of this service?
Home123 likes this.
post #5 of Old 09-02-2012, 03:00 AM

This is a brilliant post
Home123 likes this.
post #6 of Old 09-03-2012, 12:36 AM

Most of our clients are once or maybe twice a year cleaners. The family's with multiple kids and pets can be even more often.

Carpet cleaning Tampa

Tile cleaning Tampa
Home123 likes this.

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
post #7 of Old 09-03-2012, 06:11 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to zainfr2012
nice posting
Home123 likes this.
post #8 of Old 09-06-2012, 07:02 AM

ya i completly agree with you doing the maintainence and cleaning work once in few months will eventually help you to reduce the restoration cost in case of a water or fire damage.
Home123 likes this.
post #9 of Old 09-13-2012, 03:17 PM

Normally people with kids are twice a year in my experience.
Home123 likes this.
post #10 of Old 12-12-2014, 03:20 AM

Once a Year Cleaning Jobs

Thanks for the nice post!
Home123 likes this.
post #11 of Old 01-14-2015, 11:44 AM

Once a year cleaning jobs

I have lots of once-a-year cleaning jobs or spring cleaning. These jobs involve interior cleaning: cleaning vinyl Venetian blinds, walls and ceilings. They also involve exterior cleaning: cleaning vinyl siding, gutters and downspouts, and windows. I mostly wash walls.

My blog:

http://www.cleanwithasmile.blogspot.com/
Home123 likes this.
post #12 of Old 03-25-2015, 04:00 AM

Check out Stanley Steemer for the best cleaning ever
Home123 likes this.
post #13 of Old 04-06-2015, 02:48 AM

if your working with full latest equipment's and your fully professional in the cleaning field, then i think you will earn a smart money through this business.
Home123 likes this.
post #14 of Old 04-07-2015, 04:29 PM

Hello, I have a bid coming up for a gym. I was planning on charging by Sq ft. But I wanting to know how exactly do I do that? Do i do the measurements myself or go by what they say? Also any suggestions on how to go about doing the estimate? This is one of the biggest bids I have done. Normally we do homes and small offices.
Home123 likes this.
post #15 of Old 04-21-2015, 05:12 AM

Brilliant piece of work, all the discussion is helpful for me.
Home123 likes this.
post #16 of Old 07-10-2015, 10:21 PM

very informative post
Home123 likes this.
post #17 of Old 07-14-2015, 03:39 AM

Hi everyone,
Thanks for fantastic post on commercial cleaning. With professional cleaning services, employers can ensure that your entire business premises are kept spotless. A thoroughly clean perform location usually attracts various customers and helps the staff to perform a lot more productive. I think the best method for keeping your business clean is to hire a professional.
Home123 likes this.
post #18 of Old 08-14-2015, 02:42 AM

Such a Good Job. Appreciable !! .Thanks for share Dear.
Home123 likes this.
post #19 of Old 02-19-2016, 12:35 PM

Amen on the once a year deep clean!
Home123 likes this.
post #20 of Old 02-27-2016, 06:57 AM

I do mostly residential, but have been considering moving into commercial. That's a great idea, I will definitely implement it.
Home123 likes this.

Tags
cleaning , commercial

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode