Opinions about using Myspace? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-15-2008, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

Opinions about using Myspace?

Hi,

I usually do a lot of the work from home while the other half is out cleaning the houses. One of the things I have come across a few times is companies having a myspace page.

What is your take on this, please give examples and reasons to support your position.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-17-2008, 08:19 PM

I don't have one for my business but use it personally. My hair dresser has one and she uses it to provide information about her salon just as you would a website. She has pics of her work and lists services. Also in the comments section there are many many people raving on how much they like their hair now. There might be some cons such as people calling that do not really need your services but I don't know for sure since I haven't actually done a myspace site for my business. If you do decide to do this keep us posted as to how it is working out.

Kendra
Busy Bees Cleaning Services
www.busybeesclean.com
post #3 of Old 10-20-2008, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotless_Touch View Post
Hi,

I usually do a lot of the work from home while the other half is out cleaning the houses. One of the things I have come across a few times is companies having a myspace page.

What is your take on this, please give examples and reasons to support your position.

Thanks
Personally, I would not use MySpace to advertise my business. I don't think it would hurt per say, but I also don't think it's the right demographic. I would assume most companies on myspace haven't established their own web domain yet. Otherwise they might just be getting the name out there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-22-2008, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllCleanTeam View Post
Personally, I would not use MySpace to advertise my business. I don't think it would hurt per say, but I also don't think it's the right demographic. I would assume most companies on myspace haven't established their own web domain yet. Otherwise they might just be getting the name out there.

A lot of big businesses uses myspace for example Chilis restaurant uses it, Ocharley's. I think its worth a shot, it cant hurt

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode