Pricing 26 story Condo - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-04-2007, 10:49 AM Thread Starter

Pricing 26 story Condo

Need help in pricing out new type of cleaning for me. Have done comm and new home constr. for 14 yrs. Any help with this type of pricing for condos would be greatly appreciated. Live in central FL area. Units will have no cpt. and we will only have sliders to clean for window work. There are supposed to be up to 10 units per floor and we are supposed to be able to do one complete floor at a time. HELP!!!! Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-04-2007, 01:06 PM

Hi Jackie,
You said that you have experience with pricing of commercial and new home construction work, so I assume that these jobs are ones that are currently being lived in? Am I correct? Can you be a little more specific?
post #3 of Old 03-04-2007, 01:10 PM Thread Starter

Posted to you on another page but....

No these are all new construction, guess you could call them make-ready in some states. No one lives in the properties yet. We do the rough and final cleans and touch-ups before owner takes possession.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-04-2007, 01:39 PM

Are you doing the complete construction clean process? As in rough, and final cleans? With occasional fluff/makd ready cleanings.

Normally the cleaners bid to the General contractor a price based upon the square footage of the job prior to the start of work. If it were us going in for the bid, I would break it down into costs per unit depending upon the size of each floor plan in the case of units being different sizes. Then I would add in the cost of the common areas as seperate line items in the bid. Any fluff/ make ready work we bill for hourly on an as needed basis

If you have done new home construction cleaning, this is really not much different in terms of bidding and billing, think of each unit as its own home.

post #5 of Old 03-04-2007, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

Thanks

The way it was explained to me when I walked the building yesterday was a final clean with no carpet! Only windows involved are 1 in each bedroom and either a double door or triple door slider in each unit, plus the balconies. All other windows are being contracted out and I think another company is doing the carpet contract. So basically kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, tubs, showers and all light and plumbing fixtures, wipe down baseboards, all tile floors in kit and bath areas and clean appliances. Think we only go in one time, and any call backs if punch out makes a mess would be extra. Got a good answer from another guy on the board....between the two of you hopefully I'll get the job, lol. Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode