Stuck on the 20th Floor - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-27-2006, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

Stuck on the 20th Floor

Wow....what a view.....however, after using a proprietary mix of noxious chemicals it seems that Juan, Aurelio, and I are getting kinda woozy....in fact, Juan and Aurelio started slapping each other with their squeegees and began to mimmick the famed bullfights from their native land....the old country....the land of labor.....the land of Mexico...well, let me tell you, 20 floors up is not so enchanting.....I got tired of watching the thrusts and jabs so I started rocking the stage/scaffolding.......after 3 minutes of this whoa! Off went Aurelio....thanks to our "safety system" we were able to jerk him to a violent stop on, or around, the 10th floor.....like watching a bungee jumper stop on the rocks below.....wow!

Good thing we had his ankles tied off to this nice, strong, nylon rope! Many thanks to DuPont for making this fine thread/fabric. Stopped Aurellio long before it got real interesting......well, gotta go....got to ease him down another 10 floors to the ground so he can clean up his spilled bucket of soap and broken squeegee....doesn't look like it hurt the pedestrian all that much...she's still rubbing her head in a couple of places though.....next time, I'll have them try the "Geronimo" method of window cleaning....the one where they grab a rope, swing like Tarzan and take a swipe at the windows on the way day doing 40 miles per....should be interesting, inlcuding the screams....thrills for all...

A little advice, keep soap and other slippery chemicals from underfoot. Aurellio will attest to their inherent risk. I will get his cell phone number before he vacates to the land of his birth.

Ciao,

Bocephus Jones
123 Canton Way
Suite A
Durtee, Georgia 30301
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-24-2007, 11:30 PM

WOW... dude
post #3 of Old 01-25-2007, 01:40 AM

Welcome Mr Jones. I see you have a flair for writing, thanks for sharing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode