Tips to Cleaning your Laminate Flooring.
Hi there, thought I would share some tips if you have laminate flooring in your home. I find these tips helpful and found then off a website where I bought my steam cleaner. If any one else has any tips please let me know or share here.
If you are trying to maintain you laminate floor here are some maintenance tips
1) Becareful with the laminate floor cleaner that you buy. Lot of chemical based floor cleaners tend to leave behind residue and can make your flooring look dull. Invest in a steam mop so you can eliminate the need to use chemical cleaners and just steam clean your laminate flooring.
2) Sweep your laminate flooring on a daily basis to prevent dust and dirt from sticking to the surface. Sweeping on daily basis prevents you from alot of scrubbing and mopping in the future. prevents you from alot of future scrubbing and mopping.
3) do not use soap or any other household cleaner to clean your laminate floors as they leave unsightly streaks. If you have spots or stains invest in a steam mop that will help lift the stains from the floor. A steam mop is more convientent to use when you have spills and spots.
4) when you spill anything wipe it up immediately since extend period of moisture absorption can damage your laminate flooring.
5) do not wax your laminate flooring
6) use natural cleaning ingredients like vinegar, baking soda, lemon and water. Natural ingreditent such as these can help maintain your home daily with out any chemicals. You can also use all these natural ingredients with steam mop so you have the power of hot steam to wipe away dirt and refreshen your home.
Hope that helps Cheers !