Here are some easy ways that are effective for treating the black molds...
* There are number of organic products available in the market that help to encapsulate the mold. Use them instead of using bleach. Bleach has toxic chemicals that can result in allergies as well and secondly they do not curb the growth of black molds.
* Next step is to remove all the water. This will help to get rid of moisture in the home. Wear hand gloves and mask for doing so. See that mold is completely removed and there is no visible mold & unpleasant odor.
* If mold is present in different corners, then it is good to clean each room one by one. Further it is necessary to collect the removed scrapped mold in plastic bags and then dispose them off. This will prevent black mold growth in other corners of the house.
Tips to prevent black mold remediation
* In the bathroom have proper ventilation and for this install an exhaust fan in the right direction
* Repair all the leaky water pipes
* Install a dehumidifier
* In your crawl space ensure good ventilation and cover the dirt with plastic
Black molds are common problem after hurricane or floods. But for most of us who don't keep our bathrooms, kitchen, balcony or garden space clean, then it can be a pertinent problem. Many of us prefer to clean the area with bleach. But with bleach, one can only clean the upper surface and not uproot them. As the result they grow back again... To avoid the growth of black molds it is necessary to take the help of a mold removal specializing company or if you think that you do not have enough money to spend then treat the black molds. Thanks
Ya,this black molds may contain germs,which will make disease...
It will also make our bath so stinky..
So better to use bleach,so that it would be easily removed,Bleach having many sort of chemicals,is not good to smell,so usage of mouthpiece should be preferred