Which "type" of cleaning is the most satisfying? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 01-03-2011, 03:58 PM Thread Starter

Which "type" of cleaning is the most satisfying?

I enjoy a well kept and clean house as much as the next person, but for some reason every time I vacuum I get the most satisfying feeling of being clean, more than when I clean the rest of the house. I think maybe because I can see all the dirt and whatnot in the vacuums chamber, as opposed to sweeping or mopping. Call me weird, it's ok haha but I just wanted to throw that out there and see if anyone else is the same way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-05-2011, 03:55 PM

I like getting a wet white rag and wiping the mantle place. The dirt comes right off on the rag every time.

http://www.carpet-cleaning-pasadena-ca.com/
post #3 of Old 01-11-2011, 11:31 AM

Dusting is my favourite

I like dusting as my favorite type of cleaning. Mind you guys that I'm a big fan of washing too, specially when I use my Kartcher pump.

I don't like to clean my bedroom though. Just kidding.

Office Cleaning London - Total Clean provide competitively priced office cleaning in London, also commercial cleaning and office cleaning services London, London city and W1.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-12-2011, 06:48 AM

Weight Loss Services

I need an aggressive, medically supervised weight loss program that is easy and flexible, delicious and satisfying, having long lasting results. I searched that the physicians at Diet Doc believe that a weight loss program should not only be safe and effective, but delicious and individualized as well. They use tasty, calorie dense foods to correct underlying imbalances to weight, they also encourage satisfying snacks to prevent people from feeling hungry or deprived, and teach the principles of weight loss so that we can live a completely normal life.

Weight loss services to people seeking to lose weight fast buy hcg for weight loss , buy hcg injections for weight loss
post #5 of Old 01-15-2011, 06:14 PM

My best clean is anything that's really dirty.

Polishing a vinyl floor that's been neglected.

Clean toilet bowels that's with stains that will only come out with 3M Scotch brite.

Clean Dirty neglected concrete with a good rotowheel power wash.

That's me!
post #6 of Old 01-18-2011, 01:27 PM

Although I don't do much of cleaning I focus more on management of the business, I can say that washing has always been my favorite and any work in water which would be cleaning the kitchen and bathroom.
post #7 of Old 01-18-2011, 04:20 PM

I agree with Mighti, I like to clean a stuff that is really dirty and make it so clean that the customers are amazed. This type of change creates a big value and creates customers for life.
post #8 of Old 01-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Banned

Dusting is the best way to clean many things.
gift | Food | Relationship | Girl friend | Boy friend | Pregnancy | Vegetables | Clean | Milk | Exercises
post #9 of Old 02-15-2011, 12:38 AM

for me the most satisfying is cleaning the kitchen after a long week...I guess because we prepare food in there so to me its the most important part of the house to keep clean.
post #10 of Old 11-26-2012, 09:02 AM

Cleaning with water is most effective because with it you can easily clean your home completely and look like very beautiful. For that most of people can clean their home with water on daily basis.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode