What is Steam House Cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 16Likes

post #1 of Old 01-01-2010, 03:17 AM Thread Starter

What is Steam House Cleaning

Steam cleaning utilities the power of steam to rid items of dirt, bacteria, dust mites, stains and odors. As it is an all natural way to maintain cleanliness in your home it is popular due to its absence of harsh chemicals. It is a highly convenient addition to any professional cleaner's service. There are some benefits of steam house cleaning:

The lack of potentially harmful chemicals common in other cleaning products, make steam cleaning an environmentally friendly and cost effective way to maintain your home. It is safe enough to use on clothing as it leaves no toxic residue on surfaces and won't stain. Steam also kills well known bacteria such as e-coli, listeria, and salmonella so is great for cleaning kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
Home123 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-04-2010, 05:31 AM

Ya,this is mostly adopted method,especially where small children...
In those cases everything should be hygienic or else they will get infected...
And this is the better way to make all thing germ free..especially daily utilities..
Home123 likes this.
post #3 of Old 01-12-2010, 11:26 PM

Steam cleaning utilises the power of steam to rid items of dirt, bacteria, dust mites, stains and odours. As it is an all natural way to maintain cleanliness in your home it is popular due to its absence of harsh chemicals. It is a highly convenient addition to any professional cleaner's service. There are some benefits of steam house cleaning:

The lack of potentially harmful chemicals common in other cleaning products, make steam cleaning an environmentally friendly and cost effective way to maintain your home. It is safe enough to use on clothing as it leaves no toxic residue on surfaces and won't stain. Steam also kills well known bacteria such as e-coli, listeria, and salmonella so is great for cleaning kitchen and bathroom surfaces.

Using a professional cleaning company to steam clean your home will also assist in general home maintenance by assisting in repelling stains in the future, making fabrics easier to clean and enhancing the life of fabrics and couches by up to three times. Regular foot traffic and quick vacuum cleans reduce the strength and aesthetics of your carpet, however professional routine steam cleaning will not only help to preserve the quality of your carpet but will maximise its life expectancy.
Home123 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-27-2010, 03:38 AM

Steam Cleaners are significance, if you like to clean your carpet on a weekly basis, it clean the carpet and dry actual quick itís amazing at picking up my dog urine dot from carpet and it clean the carpet with heavy duty job.

Best Regards,
Home123 likes this.
post #5 of Old 03-10-2010, 02:54 AM

What is Steam House Cleaning?

Steam cleaning utilises the power of steam to rid items of dirt, bacteria, dust mites, stains and odours. As it is an all natural way to maintain cleanliness in your home it is popular due to its absence of harsh chemicals. It is a highly convenient addition to any professional cleaner's service. There are some benefits of steam house cleaning:

Using a professional cleaning company to steam clean your home will also assist in general home maintenance by assisting in repelling stains in the future, making [COLOR=#009900 ! important][COLOR=#009900 ! important]fabrics[/COLOR][/COLOR]
easier to clean and enhancing the life of fabrics and couches by up to three times. Regular foot traffic and quick vacuum cleans reduce the strength and aesthetics of your carpet, however professional routine steam cleaning will not only help to preserve the quality of your carpet but will maximise its life expectancy.
Home123 likes this.
post #6 of Old 08-02-2010, 05:06 AM

Definitely carpet steam cleaning is powerful method. It cleans even tough and sticky spots.
Home123 likes this.
post #7 of Old 08-19-2010, 09:26 AM

Can you steam clean the whole house?
Home123 likes this.
post #8 of Old 08-19-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly Wolly View Post
Can you steam clean the whole house?
I need to know does steam cleaning work only for carpets and upholstery, can I clean the walls using the same method?
Home123 likes this.

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #9 of Old 08-20-2010, 03:27 AM

I watched comarsal of portable steam cleaner. What I understand you can clean almost everything with steam. Curtains, carpets, windows, sofas...
Home123 likes this.

post #10 of Old 08-20-2010, 06:30 AM

I doubt you can clean walls with steam cleaner. What if you have wallpaper? Can you imagine what's going to follow?
Home123 likes this.
post #11 of Old 08-20-2010, 09:56 AM

All I can say is that steam cleaning the walls will remove all the dirt as well as the wallpaper.
Home123 likes this.

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #12 of Old 08-22-2010, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbpack View Post
Steam Cleaners are significance, if you like to clean your carpet on a weekly basis, it clean the carpet and dry actual quick itís amazing at picking up my dog urine dot from carpet and it clean the carpet with heavy duty job.

Best Regards,
Yea, I agree with you. They can be very powerful and they can bring great results and that's why I bought them, I was able to deliver quality work in less time and my clients were satisfied with my services so Steam Cleaners are now a must for me.
post #13 of Old 08-22-2010, 07:43 PM

Personally, I believe in steam cleaning carpets but only with commercial steam cleaners. I think those things you can buy off the shopping networks that use steam to clean your tiles and then you put this bracket thing on it and it can 'steam' clean your carpets easily, I think that's a load of rubbish. It doesn't have the power or the suction. On tiles and vinyl, they're fine but carpets....
post #14 of Old 08-23-2010, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
Personally, I believe in steam cleaning carpets but only with commercial steam cleaners. I think those things you can buy off the shopping networks that use steam to clean your tiles and then you put this bracket thing on it and it can 'steam' clean your carpets easily, I think that's a load of rubbish. It doesn't have the power or the suction. On tiles and vinyl, they're fine but carpets....
It's true I have one of these from the ads. It's not working as they say
post #15 of Old 08-24-2010, 01:01 AM

We have those ads here on the morning shows and they always make them look so easy with their live 'demonstrations' but I have tried what they do in their ads and it never ever works the same in real life.
post #16 of Old 08-24-2010, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
We have those ads here on the morning shows and they always make them look so easy with their live 'demonstrations' but I have tried what they do in their ads and it never ever works the same in real life.
Adds are happening in parallel universe, You can never achieve their results. It is impossible in our world.

Best Regards
post #17 of Old 05-05-2012, 12:39 AM

Steam cleaning is getting more and more popular these days. The biggest advantage of using steam cleaners is that it can easily clean all kind of dust and molds from your house. Not only that a steam cleaner can refresh carpets, floors and upholstery.
post #18 of Old 06-29-2012, 02:28 AM

The filth that came out of the grout was SO revolting. That said - it was also so satisfying! The one down side is that the handheld does not hold much water,
post #19 of Old 07-06-2012, 01:14 PM

Steam washing utilities the energy of steam to rid things of dirt, germs, dust bugs, stains and smells. As it is an all organic way to maintain hygiene in your house it is preferred due to its lack of harsh substances.

People can get live girls online for chating
post #20 of Old 07-18-2012, 07:35 AM

The most popular method of professional carpet cleaning in use today is hot water extraction - commonly known as “steam cleaning“. If you’ve ever had your carpets cleaned and they were damp afterwards - you’ve had them steam cleaned. The process begins with a pre-cleaning enzyme or detergent sprayed over the carpet and allowed to absorb.

nyc fire damage cleanup

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode