Why did you choose your niche? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-11-2016, 09:32 AM Thread Starter

Why did you choose your niche?

Whether high-end residential, small office commercial, post-construction, window-cleaning, etc - how & why did you get into your current niche?

What do you like about it compared to others?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-15-2016, 07:21 AM

An on the job chemical accident led me to my niche...100% natural cleaning (eco maid service) and why I love it...cleaning calms me
post #3 of Old 04-20-2016, 08:10 PM

Short story for me actually. I got into water damage restoration when it first happened to my own home!

Long story short, my basement got flooded and had no money to pay for someone to come fix it. So I repaired everything myself and the rest is history!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-31-2016, 09:16 AM

Tired of paying someone else to do what I knew I could do better!
post #5 of Old 11-03-2016, 06:50 AM

Re: Why did you choose your niche?

I chose my niche due to the needs of the market. We tend to be competitive by hoping to give people what they want and need.
post #6 of Old 11-10-2016, 11:13 AM

sounds very funny though but let me start by saying i have always long to know more about pressure washing. even before i got a niche, i like surfing other pressure washing website.
but to be precise, i got into this niche because its more than fun and am loving it. The high end residential has always been a itch on people budget, they always want to get it right. since have gotten it right, why cant i help them? its worth it
post #7 of Old 11-14-2016, 08:57 PM

New to this forum, so hello!

I got into Window Cleaning because my dad started our company 25 years ago, I started at a young age; 13 to be exact.

I got good at it fast, and has always kind of been my forte. Today I can make good money doing it, and it's much easier than a lot of hard labor jobs.

That's the outline of my story
post #8 of Old 11-15-2016, 03:47 PM

I went green about a month and I've noticed an increase in the grocery bill but I think it is so worth it.
post #9 of Old 01-05-2017, 01:08 AM

Re: Why did you choose your niche?

I chose commercial cleaning because my formal training is in market cleaning and advertising. While in school I always aspired to help others by cleaning. Today I actually see myself more as an “maid man” who works through cleaning. Cleaning is just my tool for a much greater ambition. I love helping other professional cleaning company bring their cleaning campaigns to life through social media. I chose my niche because it was the best way for me to merge two of my passions in life while making a career out of it.
post #10 of Old 02-08-2017, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat-Affordable View Post
I went green about a month and I've noticed an increase in the grocery bill but I think it is so worth it.
If you buy your products in bulk you will manage to save money but you need to figure out what works okay first. Let the following months be your test period and try as many products and solutions as you can. Compare how good they are and their prices and start buying what works in bulk. Hope this helps
post #11 of Old 02-09-2017, 05:56 PM

Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning! Mandated by law to clean in regular intervals! Reoccurring business is the best business!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode