Why I chose professionals - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 3Likes

post #1 of Old 07-17-2018, 06:27 AM Thread Starter

Why I chose professionals

We spend almost 90% of time Indoors so it's worth having organic products for your rugs. Especially, If you got babies in your home. Household cleaners with harsh chemicals can affect the baby's health. This was the solid reason why I went for the best cleaners personally. During my early days of motherhood, being an immature mother, I wasn't aware of this factor and I couldnít figure out the cause of skin irritation, my baby Harry was suffering from. Later, when I consulted my pediatrician about this, he suggested me to avoid the detergents and floor cleaners to which baby skins were easily vulnerable. I prepared some DIY solutions at the start to clean the floor and later came up with a few good environmental friendly products. Now Harry is 5 and has started his schooling and as I am working and we have hired an affordable maid service in Toronto on a regular basis.
Hope this helped you decide to go for a professional service.
JaneofTrades likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-17-2018, 07:26 AM

Nice post and good advice. In my own cleaning business, I try to use only safe products. I very rarely use bleach, because of the fumes and the fact that it can "burn" your skin if you get it on you. Once in a great while, I get a customer (usually someone fairly elderly-) who demands I use bleach. I refuse politely because NO ONE should have to be exposed to toxic products!
SNC likes this.
post #3 of Old 07-19-2018, 11:11 PM

There are many reasons to choose professionals over DIY. Cleaning your Kitchen, Bathroom or vacuuming mopping your floors are easy DIYs. However, when it comes to Sofa or Carpet Cleaning, I would always recommend professionals.

Generally, You pay less than 1/20 the cost of your carpet or sofa to get it cleaned by professionals. With DIY, you may save a fraction of this cost, as you would also have to buy chemicals and buy/hire equipments to do it. You would spend more time and effort in cleaning than a professional would do.

Moreover, if you are cleaning the whole house as part of your end of tenancy, you would rather focus on your new home rather than cleaning the old one. The detailing that you need to get your bond back would be rightly achieved by hiring good professionals. Said that, beware of so called professionals these days who quote you low and then don't clean properly or increase price when they arrive.

You can safely hire Ministry Of Cleaning for such cleaning requirements. Call 0470450390 or book online.

Hope that makes sense.
JaneofTrades likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-22-2018, 11:29 PM

Janico Group is a locally owned and operated, non-franchised commercial cleaning company.Janico cleaning is ready to put our skills and knowledge to work for you today.
post #5 of Old 08-05-2018, 07:05 AM

cleaner professional

I have hired professional workers of cleans and our maximum employees are certified. If you would like to increase your cleaning business then hire experts rather than non-expert person.
post #6 of Old 08-11-2018, 07:07 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1 View Post
We spend almost 90% of time Indoors so it's worth having organic products for your rugs. Especially, If you got babies in your home. Household cleaners with harsh chemicals can affect the baby's health. This was the solid reason why I went for the best cleaners personally. During my early days of motherhood, being an immature mother, I wasn't aware of this factor and I couldnít figure out the cause of skin irritation, my baby Harry was suffering from. Later, when I consulted my pediatrician about this, he suggested me to avoid the detergents and floor cleaners to which baby skins were easily vulnerable. I prepared some DIY solutions at the start to clean the floor and later came up with a few good environmental friendly products. Now Harry is 5 and has started his schooling and as I am working and we have hired an
Hope this helped you decide to go for a professional service.
Hey amanda,
Exactly we spend 90% of time indoors its our duty to clean our surrounding.Thanks for sharing your views it is very helpful for others.
post #7 of Old 08-13-2018, 08:59 PM

I agree! It's so important to use organic products.
post #8 of Old 08-13-2018, 09:30 PM

What kinds of organic products do you use? We use vinegar for cleaning our floors, and we've used some multi-level market products for cleaning other areas of our house. However, the multi-level marketing products are so expensive. It would be nice if we could find something that we can buy in commercial volumes, but doesn't cost us an arm and and a leg. Do you have any suggestions for us? I'm especially interested in finding something that can help remove dirt stains from my living room carpet. Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited by Peter123; 08-13-2018 at 09:32 PM.
post #9 of Old 08-15-2018, 09:46 AM

Just like Peter mentioned, I use Vinegar for cleaning a lot of things. Most people don't realize how many safe cleaning products you can make, with things laying around your house.

Another cheap one is hydrogen peroxide mixed with water in a spray bottle.

Have a mold problem? Check out my blog: LookMold.com

Most popular cleaning post: Does Bleach Kill Mold? 🤔 Donít Make This Simple Mistake! (2018)
post #10 of Old 08-21-2018, 07:29 AM

Thank you for the advice, as a cleaning company we decided to do a lot more of organic cleaning products to help keep our clients at the best health possible.
post #11 of Old 08-21-2018, 07:31 AM

Thank for pointing that out. There are a ton of things that we have around the house that are good to use and safe to use for cleaning.
post #12 of Old 08-23-2018, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradfish View Post
Just like Peter mentioned, I use Vinegar for cleaning a lot of things. Most people don't realize how many safe cleaning products you can make, with things laying around your house.
Hear, hear! Vinegar, lemon juice, and baking soda together or separate in various forms, pretty much takes care of everything from laundry to bathrooms to air fresheners and everything in between!
post #13 of Old 10-05-2018, 11:48 AM

Cleaners of cleaning company are certified and professionals and working n number of years serving in same industry and they always use organic chemical for cleaning rugs. If your child or anyone is allergic, let cleaner knows earlier so that they could take cure.

Patchwork Rugs, Silk Rug, Round Rug in New Zealand.
post #14 of Old 10-15-2018, 02:54 AM

If you need a property cleaned, whether it is your own home, a business premises or a rental property, a professional cleaning service is essential. As you might expect, a deep clean is a lot more thorough than your standard weekly clean which is why they tend to be reserved for special occasions or scheduled every six months or so (for those who are organised!) Whereas a regular clean might take between two to three hours, a deep clean is likely to take up to 12 hours, even with a team of people.

That's why getting professional service is important.
post #15 of Old 10-28-2018, 12:43 AM

Hi amanda1,
Great advice and well- written post. I always prefer to hire professional cleaners to clean the house, kitchen, and bathroom because professionals always choose eco-friendly cleaning products.
Thanks.
post #16 of Old 11-15-2018, 01:03 AM

Yes very true! Nice Post!

Between work, kids, family, and social obligations, cleaning your house can quite literally become a chore. When you decide to hire a professional cleaning service, youíll receive valuable service and your home will be cleaned to your expectations. There are so many benefits of hiring professional cleaning services like:

Cleaning supplies are provided
Quality service you deserve
Custom cleaning plans
Peace of mind
post #17 of Old 11-21-2018, 12:53 AM

We can't always use professional service. It does cost us a lot.
post #18 of Old 01-14-2019, 05:49 AM

In most homes, kitchens are the most neglected areas. Over some years, kitchens tend to accumulate a lot of dirt and oil spots which canít be easily cleaned. Therefore, I chose to hire a professional cleaning service for kitchen cleaning. Here are some reasons why you should always use a professional cleaning service: latest equipment, saves time, peace of mind, cleaning service guarantee, etc.
post #19 of Old 02-14-2019, 12:55 AM

It is imperative for store owners to keep their stores clean and presentable at all times. This not only enhances a customerís shopping experience and safety but also increase their likelihood to return to the store for future purchases. Professional cleaning companies offer customized cleaning options to meet your retail storeís specific cleaning requirements. Here are a few significant reasons to hire professional cleaning services for cleaning your retail space. http://bit.ly/MJyrspcc

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #20 of Old 02-18-2019, 02:59 PM

at least you can hold professionals accountable. Always ask for licenses and works comp paperwork. Best to consult google about if these are necessary where you live.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode