window cleaning post construction help - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-30-2006, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

window cleaning post construction help

can anyone tell me what would help make the window cleaning after construction more effecient. Specifically the window seal and the little crevices that are caked with all kinds of dirt that is difficult to get to. What piece of equipment should I buy to either blow this out or pressure wash it or what? I have been looking at either a vapor steamer pressure washer or some type of air compressor and have a shop vac that does not get in there that well. What do you all use?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-30-2006, 03:51 PM

2 inch paint brush and a pump-up type sprayer.

Hi-rise window washers;
Paid to hang out
Best veiw in town
Stay high at work
Corner office..sometimes
post #3 of Old 10-10-2006, 04:48 AM

const. clean up windows help

this is what I do during the rough clean i take my vacuum (try a back pac vac) granted they are expensive but it will pay for itself quickly, they are the best thing since sliced bread, my opinion. put on the cravis tool and take a brush we use the brushes used for cleaning a gun we get them at a locol gun shop they're bigger on one end and they fit up underneath the slider pane scrub as you vac. take a sm. paint brush to fling the stuff out and if need a screw driver inside of a rag , rag helps prevent scratches on in track. next as we wash the windows using lots of water we take the brush and scrub the rest out, leaving a clean track.
i hope this helps you
P.D.Q. Cleaning Service
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-27-2011, 04:48 AM

Let us provide you with the information and services you need to help protect your investment dollars. We strive to meet and exceed commercial post construction window washing expectations through a dedication to safety. Our general builder's cleaning service helps you to successfully complete your project.
post #5 of Old 07-27-2011, 05:51 AM

Smile

Don't forgot to use mask for your face. It will help you keep fit. Else you will be inhaling dust particles,

Offers commercial and professional Carpet Cleaners London and Commercial Carpet Cleaning.
post #6 of Old 07-27-2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REGINA View Post

this is what I do during the rough clean i take my vacuum (try a back pac vac) granted they are expensive but it will pay for itself quickly, they are the best thing since sliced bread, my opinion. put on the cravis tool and take a brush we use the brushes used for cleaning a gun we get them at a locol gun shop they're bigger on one end and they fit up underneath the slider pane scrub as you vac. take a sm. paint brush to fling the stuff out and if need a screw driver inside of a rag , rag helps prevent scratches on in track. next as we wash the windows using lots of water we take the brush and scrub the rest out, leaving a clean track.
i hope this helps you
Pretty good idea. I should give it a try..

post #7 of Old 10-10-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearly professional View Post
2 inch paint brush and a pump-up type sprayer.
Good idea. I always have a problem with this

Life Maid Simple 280 Broadway, Suite 202-1, Providence, RI 02903 (401) 533-8074
Cleaning service in RI - House cleaning service in RI - Office cleaning service in RI
post #8 of Old 01-06-2012, 12:45 AM

post #9 of Old 01-06-2012, 03:56 AM

I'll definitely follow your advice. I plan a quick renovation this spring.

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #10 of Old 01-06-2012, 09:44 AM

cool tips!

cool great post there!

CalgaryCleaningServices windowcleanercalgary

Last edited by japsanjose; 01-06-2012 at 09:51 AM.
post #11 of Old 01-13-2012, 11:53 AM

Buy a clear tubing excel pro brush as Ideal for cleaning with pure water systems up to 38 feet. Recommended for use in lighter application professional cleaning and residential cleaning. Inner tube connects to water supply; solid flip-lock clamps make height adjustments easy. Choose from fiberglass or hybrid material (carbon + fiberglass).
post #12 of Old 01-17-2012, 07:29 AM

Thanks for sharing these information here according to me some cleaning tips may help you in better service. If you did cleaning in a proper way then you will feel free to do cleaning again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode