Are You a Daily Cleaner? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-17-2013, 03:27 PM Thread Starter

Question Are You a Daily Cleaner?

I may not be the typical daily cleaner, but I tend to do some little cleaning on a daily basis. Still, I haven't always been this way, and it is now that I started to notice the benefits. So I am going to ask you about your daily tricks to battle the household chores faster and with less effort. Any suggestions are welcome. An article I just read about doing the little required work on a daily basis, instead the huge loads of work that may accumulate due to procrastination: http://goarticles.com/article/Keep-Y...-Time/7994442/.

Best regards, Silvia Smith!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-21-2013, 02:29 AM

Daily Cleaner

Yes i do cleaning daily. Generally i use to do because this is my passion. I like clean place where i accommodate. I use various steps to do this like:-
1. i use cleaning devices such as wiper, vaccum cleaner, acids etc
2. first i erase all the dust then i apply the use of these device over surface
This is the way i do cleaning.
post #3 of Old 11-22-2013, 07:03 AM

There is a rule that some people use to figure out how often you have to vacuum. It is based on the number of people in your household. If, for example, there are three people in the house, you should vacuum 3 times per week. Making a bed every morning is a must too. It will keep the house organized and tidy. And, of course, the kitchen. Do not let the dirty dishes overrun your counters. Washing and putting dishes away will give your kitchen that clean look.

House Cleaning Service in Jacksonville, FL - Clean4Real
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-28-2013, 01:53 AM

Really it is a great piece of writing. Thanks for the share.

Islington plumbing
post #5 of Old 03-21-2014, 09:02 PM

I'm definitely a daily cleaner. The key here is that a little cleaning each day saves time in the long run. For example, I will clean the kitchen each day (wipe down bench, dishes, etc), do the bed daily, vacuum every couple of days. I would even consider using simple daily checklist that cycles through each of the rooms in the house.
post #6 of Old 03-22-2014, 05:51 AM

I am also have an article that is related to cleaning services. and get all information about daily cleaning based tips..
goarticles.com/article/Professional-House-Cleaning-Services/8623801
post #7 of Old 03-23-2014, 04:41 PM

Location: White Lake, MI (hometown: Bronx, NYC...adopted hometown: Bradenton/Sarasota, FL)
It's a hilarious thing that I clean and organize houses to look like they could be in a magazine because I have ZERO interest in cleaning my own home. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE a clean house, but I can think of about a thousand other BETTER things to do besides cleaning. I basically just get enough done to not get things to sty-level and kick my boyfriend over the edge. lol The only times my house starts to really look good is if there is company due to come over. Despite my lax home cleaning interests, I am not that person who will let you into my messy house without a PLANNED visit or phone call as a heads up. You will remain on the doorstep. At least my mother raised me half-right. ;-D
post #8 of Old 03-24-2014, 03:18 AM

I am not daily cleaner but yes cleans once in a week. I use various products and equipments for cleaning like grease traps or the kitchen, bio clean and bio Loo for cleaning surface and bathrooms, glitter and absolute for cleaning window glass and frames.
All these products makes my work easier and simple and these are not in high range.
post #9 of Old 03-24-2014, 01:17 PM

@ LunaMartinMI, I couldn't agree with you anymore. I take pride in my cleaning and the amount of time I can get things done but in my own home? No way!

www.a1cleaningtechnologies.com

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill
post #10 of Old 04-02-2014, 11:50 AM

I am planing to start this service, do you have some suggestions for me? I really look forward about your valuable suggestions.

Organic Milk in Bangalore Organic milk in Bangalore, milk Property Tax Monitoring & Reporting Service | Accumatch is providing Property Tax Tracking and report service for property. Web Design Hyderabad, Web designing Companies in Hyderabad for any kind of web design. Website design company in Hyderabad for website design service in Hyderabad.
post #11 of Old 05-10-2014, 09:36 PM

Yes I clean my house daily because i love clean place so it is my passion to clean my house daily.
post #12 of Old 05-22-2014, 06:26 AM

Cleaning daily as much as you can will help keeping your house neat and clean. I am a daily cleaner.
post #13 of Old 06-16-2014, 04:22 PM

I am a daily organizer but not a daily cleaner ... except for my job! I am always putting things where they belong and doing it on the fly. I hate for them to be out of place. But not so great at the cleaning every day. Just don't have the energy even though it'd probably be easier in the long run.

Jim
post #14 of Old 06-19-2014, 04:20 AM

I will utmost importance to cleaning. If my room is not clean then I don't sleep. Cleaning is very important to every person. I regularly clean.
post #15 of Old 06-21-2014, 08:07 AM

Not that much, but still I like to keep it clean and do things occasionally to clean the mess around.
post #16 of Old 06-23-2014, 08:31 AM

Yes, I like a clean environment, but sometime it is not possible if you are staying with some different variety people.

Last edited by manmohanbkd; 09-17-2014 at 03:59 AM.
post #17 of Old 06-24-2014, 06:37 AM

Well doing the whole house daily is a bit daunting but I'm sure we all can get some cleaning done daily. The trick is to do it regularly and soon it becomes part of your routine.
post #18 of Old 08-28-2014, 06:14 AM

Looking for house cleaning services in Bellevue. Sparkling Homes provide best cleaning services. Contact House Cleaning Bellevue today!

Visit: sparklinghomes.biz
post #19 of Old 08-29-2014, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklinghomes View Post
Looking for house cleaning services in Bellevue. Sparkling Homes provide best cleaning services. Contact House Cleaning Bellevue today!

Visit: sparklinghomes.biz
I think you are violating the spam policy here.
post #20 of Old 09-02-2014, 06:41 AM

Yes, cleaning is everywhere whether home or office. Every thing should be clean.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode