I just joined this forum and would like to learn and get lots of advice. I just started my biz and I am still in the beginning marketing phase. I am starting off with residential cleaning and maybe small office cleaning.
I have a tight budget.. ( lots of personal bills and 4 kiddos)so I would like advice on how to market my biz effectively.
My marketing has been the following:
1. I just got listed on Bing, Yahoo Local and Google ( I am still waiting on confirmation letter to activate it).
2. I have my website and I am working hard at SEO
3. I just signed up with Service Magic. I have gotten leads from them( no conversions yet). I am very diligent at returning the calls almost immediately, but I hardly get to speak with the potential clients. If anyone has had success with SM please give me the right tips on converting leads to clients.
4. I have placed on CL and Backpage, OLX, Ebay classifieds every day.
5. I have also join Angie's list and Yelp
So I would appreciate a lot of advice from ALL of you seasonded pros. As a morale and confidence booster, I have written myself a $250,000 check, that I intend on cashing in Dec 2012