Best way to fill residential schedule? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-27-2015, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

Best way to fill residential schedule?

Hello, i am a newbie I have a few medium office accounts through my networking efforts. I would like to focus my efforts on the residential sector. I am currently considering a good flyer to distribute, and also a referral campaign. Any thoughts?
- I live in the Va beach/Norfolk area.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-27-2015, 11:16 PM

Flyers can make you rich. The trick is not about a 'good' flyer but you must have a GREAT flyer! 1 hint.... if you think it looks nice with pictures and all kinds of crap on it.... it ain't no where NEAR good let alone great. Put some thought in to it and don't listen to the 'professional marketers'.

But.... if you must make a flyer with nice pictures and one that tells a bunch of crap that all the other people say on their flyers then go ahead and make it. Now pay lots of money for a printer to print off 1000 of them on high gloss paper or the highest priced paper they have in the shop. Now take them out in the country and set them on fire and watch them burn.

Now that you got that out of your system.... make one that is different than all the rest.... and NO PICTURES! Once you do that, print off 5000 of them on your home printer on the cheapest paper you can buy and go pass them out.

All that wasn't just for you.... it is for everyone that wants to pass out flyers and lots of them (maybe you too) will want pictures with lots of unnecessary text.

As for referral campaign.... how many years do you have to build a business? Hopefully you have a loooong time because it will take awhile.

I see you are in Virginia. Lots of the Virginia guys heading to Eagle Raceway in Nebraska on Labor Day weekend for a sprintcar race. I'm in Texas and we have our hotel booked already!
post #3 of Old 09-08-2015, 01:59 AM

Yes, i agree using flyers is a great idea.You can make number of pictures over it related to your business.It really help to promote your business.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode