Facebook Ads - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-10-2019, 08:00 AM Thread Starter

Facebook Ads

Anyone had success with facebook marketing ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-10-2019, 09:38 AM

Never used it (yes, I'm too lazy for setting up such sophisticated campaign), but I heard tons of success stories from people who used it. But you should be very careful or just skilled to not flush your campaign budget and get good results. Please share your experience here if you're going to try.
post #3 of Old 11-11-2019, 12:47 PM

yes I have. we set it up for branding. that is we were looking to get name recognition so that when someone did a google search later they would recognize our name and increase our click volume. we were not planning on getting a direct return on clicks to the web site. However, after about 6 months we started seeing a good return on investment directly from the ads. we are now increasing our ad spend on Facebook.

Julia
All City Cleaning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-21-2019, 02:08 AM Thread Starter

post #5 of Old 11-21-2019, 02:08 AM Thread Starter

post #6 of Old 12-09-2019, 01:36 PM

No one had

I did it myself for 6 months. Very poor quality customers. 1000 enquires per day 90% from weirdos wasting my time.

I got bad reviews because i responded slow. I got bad reviews because i was too expensive. I got bad reviews because i did not responded at all. I gave up.

Then i was contacted by this crazy dude with hundreds of campaigns. He offered me 2 months of free ads and free management just to sign me up. I said why not? Big mistake. Same bloody story. Nothing has changed. Window cleaning for 3 bed house - 75 euro. I offer you 9 euro. No way. I offer you 9.75 euro. 3000 enquires later and 1-2 jobs, i gave up. You need to stay in the front of the computer 24/7/ Forget about doing any work.

The work is there big time if you are willing to do it for nothing. Works great for brands & Eco products. Many people have serious cash with Favebook ads but not for services

Reach & Wash Eco Window Cleaning Company

Last edited by windowcleaningdublin; 12-09-2019 at 01:40 PM.
post #7 of Old 12-09-2019, 09:11 PM

You have to set up conversion tracking correctly and create custom audiences based on your website traffic. Not many people can do this as it requires more advanced facebook marketing skills.

SEO is amazing for getting new business
post #8 of Old 12-10-2019, 01:27 AM

Well, maybe optimised better could do a bit better but the type of customer spending time on social media, is not the type you want for your business.

Few of my competition are doing facebook ads. They are very busy. But it low quality work and complaining customers.

I just think there are better ways of getting work

Window Cleaning Dublin

Reach & Wash Eco Window Cleaning Company
post #9 of Old 12-11-2019, 05:13 PM

Yes, we have had some success in the past with Facebook Ads, but I would not recommend doing it on your own. It is really easy to waste money and I'd typically suggest finding a good expert to work with if you can afford it. YOu also need to be working with more homeowners than businesses

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode