Is it a Good Idea to Offer Sample Cleanings to Clients - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-04-2011, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

Is it a Good Idea to Offer Sample Cleanings to Clients

Hi All, I wanted to get others opinions or whether or not you think it's a good idea to offer sample cleanings to clients. I was thinking that it may be a good marketing tool. I got the idea from a potential client who had bad experiences with cleaning services in the past and she is what some would consider a "neat freak". She asked us to do a sample cleaning and would pay for the cleaning job. I was thinking that offering sample cleanings could put some potential clients at ease and we could offer it at a flat rate for the small offices that we would be targeting. What do you think. So do you think it's a good idea? Yay or Nay?

www.tidybizcleaningblog.com
www.tidybizcleaning.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-12-2011, 05:31 PM

Yes, it is, but lets re-phrase it to "Trial Offer", say 100sqft at no charge, if they decide to do the rest, you won't charge them for the 100sqft and go on about your day. Just make sure you do it for the decision maker in the home or office!

Good Luck!!!
post #3 of Old 08-14-2011, 01:35 PM Thread Starter

Thanks One Time. I like the phase "trial offer" and the 100 sq. feet free is a great idea. I'll come back later with an update on how I made out.

www.tidybizcleaning.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-14-2011, 09:02 PM

You're Welcome Tidy,

Here's something you might want to try. Make a batch of business cards that have your co. info on the front and on the back, make it look like a coupon saying "Free Trial Offer - 100sqft of cleaning".

Since business cards are cheap, you can hand them out like wildfire. New clients only and decisions makers only.

GL and let us know how it works out for you!
post #5 of Old 08-15-2011, 03:58 PM Thread Starter

Thanks again OneTime. I worked on the brochure this past weekend and I also added one time cleanings. When I was making calls on Friday a lady asked about one time cleanings. We are just starting out and I didn't think to offer this until she asked.

www.tidybizcleaning.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode