Google Hummingbird - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-08-2013, 08:17 AM Thread Starter

Google Hummingbird

The quality content and relevant linking to website then it won't affect the ranking for your website. This is the new update for Google Hummingbird.

local search marketing local search marketing services
local business listing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-09-2013, 04:38 AM

No point in discussing these here in cleaning forums. But you must know that Google Humming bird is all about "Conversational Search" rather than what you said here. Now Phrase search would be more important rather than keywords.

So be specific in what you type about Google Algorithm.
post #3 of Old 10-10-2013, 02:25 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to mazharshah Send a message via Skype™ to mazharshah
This is cleaning forums but all SEOs are trying to placing links with signature here even included me On side we are talking about the quality and on the other hand doing spamming here it doesn't make since?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-11-2013, 01:56 AM

Yes, I would like to say that toby, you should not provide wrong information. The description you gave for Hummingbird is completely wrong and it needs to be verified. It shows that you provide SEO, but do not know the basic about SEO update???
post #5 of Old 10-17-2013, 11:16 PM

Are you connected with google? If so, how do I get those azzholes to stop bothering me?
post #6 of Old 10-18-2013, 03:26 PM

Make sure you register with them all...Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc...
post #7 of Old 10-23-2013, 06:45 AM

Bing and yahoo are now using one algorithm
post #8 of Old 07-28-2014, 04:25 PM

Its more than likely not Google calling and bothering you, but other SEO's looking to sell you their service. I wish you the best of luck trying to get them to stop calling. Seems like there is a new one popping up everyday.
post #9 of Old 08-07-2014, 11:28 PM

They still call me but it doesn't bother me. I talk dirty to them and they hang up on me 100% of the time.
post #10 of Old 08-10-2014, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&R Carpet Cleaning View Post
Its more than likely not Google calling and bothering you, but other SEO's looking to sell you their service. I wish you the best of luck trying to get them to stop calling. Seems like there is a new one popping up everyday.
Definitely other SEOs. My advice is ignore them and go w someone you can trust
post #11 of Old 08-19-2014, 02:17 PM

I, personally, wouldn't hire an SEO guy who couldn't use English properly. Keywording is English. Some of them sound like those poetry fridge magnet sets just fell out of a cocktail shaker, having drunk it empty. Anyway, here's a free Keywording article: http://raincoastermedia.com/2011/06/...g-like-a-boss/
post #12 of Old 10-27-2014, 11:28 AM

Hummingbird is more about mobile search...which is more supported by voice search...Now Google wants to provide more accurate results on mobile as there is much increase in mobile users... Knowledge search is part of it..which links entities, names, places and finds relationships between them...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode