Google Local Services is Expanding - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By smithbrothers

post #1 of Old 02-06-2019, 03:12 AM Thread Starter

Google Local Services is Expanding

For those of you who don't know Google has launched a new ad category called local services. They, of course, are working to take over the world. For now anyway, it is a good deal for lead generation. They are expanding by service category across the country so not all services are covered in all parts of the country. My business, Smith Brothers Carpet Cleaning is located in Seattle, WA. Ask Google if they are servicing your area.

What they are doing is showing boxed ads at the top of search results with a "Google Guaranteed" symbol. They provide the customer with $2,000 of insurance and guarantee the provider is a solid performer. You pay to be listed only if they call your company and are a valid lead. The price is very attractive and hard to pass up!

Matt Brammer
Smith Brothers Carpet Cleaning
topnotch likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 02-12-2019, 06:00 PM

I have seen some of these ads from Google and wondered what they were. Thanks for sharing. I'll take a look see.
post #3 of Old 02-27-2019, 11:43 AM

They are running for house cleaning service category in my area. I need to investigate and see what the deal is. Anybody have success with this?

julia

All City Cleaning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-03-2019, 11:06 PM

Google My Business is the best way to generate leads for any local service business especially house cleaning. I generate a ton of business from it every month. I tell you how I do it if interested.
post #5 of Old 03-08-2019, 01:40 PM

Google my business will help get you in the map pack! Just make sure your name address and telephone are correct.
post #6 of Old 03-15-2019, 11:28 AM

I agree with the map listing but it is only good for the area around where I live. I live in the rural area and all my customers are some 10 miles away. Maps doesn't work for me as I can't get ranked where my customers are. Maybe this Local Listing thing is something I should look at for my duct cleaning business.

Eric
Air Health Services Marysville
post #7 of Old 04-16-2019, 10:06 AM

GMB allows your organisation to get listed but it's easy to lose spot so to ensure you continue getting leads it's important to be listed organically on the first page.
post #8 of Old 05-21-2019, 01:50 AM

sds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode