Google local services vs Google adwords - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-02-2018, 01:31 PM Thread Starter

Google local services vs Google adwords

Hi All ,
Service Business only office cleaning , small businesses etc, work from home.

I have used google adwords over a year. Finally got it working well and read the book ultimate guide to google adwords. When it is running watching it about hourly to every 2hrs. I got confident with it when it was on that I could get a few customers a month which businesses is only few years old I was ok with. Have you noticed a sudden decline in calls ? or emails last few months. When I do a search to make sure my add is running the Google local services is on top. So was wondering have you seen a decline in sales because of google local services ? My ads show at second from top for google adwords. My thought is locals services are getting the calls/ emails now especially with a guarantee.

your thoughts
Thanks
Eastside
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-15-2018, 02:29 PM

Eastside, great ???? I live in a small town but have noticed a BIG increase to bid requests which now has dropped off. Guess I need to go in an add some new content to my pages. I know the business is out there as I am a Thumbtack.com member and get the leads they send out for window jobs & 1x clean restaurant jobs & + other types of jobs. Most of the requests from Thumbtack are for jobs in the Metro area near me, but out of my service area.
Brad BD Janitorial
post #3 of Old 10-25-2018, 08:18 AM

Have you thought about using Facebook Ads, and running content strategy on LinkedIn vs. Google Adwords?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-25-2018, 03:49 PM

JaneofTrades,
I don't know much about facebook ads, I have heard that you can get very micro targeted ads on F.B such as Women 30+ (7220 zip code or something like that. But as I said I am NO F.B. Ad expert.
When I see the computer screens of my customers, which leave their screens on, I don't see F B icons or Linkedin Icons but I do see browser icons chrome The big E.
Not up on Linkedin, not sure if that would be a good place to advertise or not. maybe cross link Linkedin with a Bing/Edge Business ad program.
I did hear a SEO expert say that advertising on Bing-browser was very cost effective.
Brad BD Janitorial
post #5 of Old 10-28-2018, 10:34 AM

nice services

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode