Google Plus For Business - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-09-2011, 08:10 AM Thread Starter

Google Plus For Business

Here is another great, and FREE way to promote your business.
Google Plus is "Google's" answer to Facebook.

They are now allowing Business Pages

Magic Exterior Cleaning
https://plus.google.com/106594271385636156420/posts

It's all for FREE folks, use it !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-11-2011, 09:48 PM

just saw this!

This is pretty exciting news... I know Google+ still has a relatively small user base, but it looks to skew toward an older and possibly more affluent audience... might be a good option for cleaning businesses.
post #3 of Old 11-13-2011, 12:13 PM

That's great. I'm trying to slowly learn about google+ .... I just now got over Myspace.... just kidding.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-15-2011, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

I definately like what I see with Google Plus and their pages.
Google is the search king, so I would like to see how this plays out
post #5 of Old 11-19-2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whakataka View Post
This is pretty exciting news... I know Google+ still has a relatively small user base, but it looks to skew toward an older and possibly more affluent audience... might be a good option for cleaning businesses.
They may be small according to Facebook's standards, but the last time I checked they were up to 40 million users which isn't that small of a number lol.
post #6 of Old 11-22-2011, 08:13 AM Thread Starter

I am pretty sure new smart phones are going to have a google plus app. That is a "plus"
post #7 of Old 11-22-2011, 05:24 PM

As much as I would love it to, I don't think it'll ever get anywhere close to the numbers of facebook/twitter, but still definitly can't hurt to use it as part of your social media marketing mix
post #8 of Old 11-26-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeang View Post
As much as I would love it to, I don't think it'll ever get anywhere close to the numbers of facebook/twitter, but still definitly can't hurt to use it as part of your social media marketing mix
I am gonna have to kindly disagree with you on that. They are already at 40 million users. It took Facebook a couple of years to hit their first million. They won't get that high over night, I think given time it will surpass both of them. Look at how many sites Google owns already, and how huge of a presence already.
post #9 of Old 11-28-2011, 09:09 AM Thread Starter

Google is the largest search engine in the world, this is why it has an edge over Facebook.
post #10 of Old 11-28-2011, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snellexperts View Post
I am gonna have to kindly disagree with you on that. They are already at 40 million users. It took Facebook a couple of years to hit their first million. They won't get that high over night, I think given time it will surpass both of them. Look at how many sites Google owns already, and how huge of a presence already.
Point taken, but I think the fact that Google already has such a huge presence and still has only managed to get less than 5% of facebooks users (these aren't people that are jumping ship either, I'm sure 99% of those users still use facebook) shows that they have a lot of work to do if they have any hope of catching up. Personally don't think it will happen, but we'll see!
post #11 of Old 12-03-2011, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeang View Post
Point taken, but I think the fact that Google already has such a huge presence and still has only managed to get less than 5% of facebooks users (these aren't people that are jumping ship either, I'm sure 99% of those users still use facebook) shows that they have a lot of work to do if they have any hope of catching up. Personally don't think it will happen, but we'll see!
Very valid point, but take into consideration that when Facebook came along, it didn't have a lot of competition. Granted Myspace was around, but it was still during the dawn of that form of social networking on a main stream level, so people hadn't already integrated into a large social network like that. Now that Facebook has been around for 7ish years, its gonna be difficult to topple them, so the situations between the 2 are somewhat different. Personally I'm surprised they HAVE gotten that many users with Facebook's presence as strong as it is. We should start placing bets with which one will be more dominant in 5 years time lol. It will definitely be interesting to see!
post #12 of Old 12-08-2011, 06:42 AM

It has been confirmed that Google + business pages will have great influence in rankings could turn out to be a great source of traffic.

Office Cleaning London - Total Clean provide competitively priced office cleaning in London, also commercial cleaning and office cleaning services London, London city and W1.
post #13 of Old 12-08-2011, 08:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Clean View Post
It has been confirmed that Google + business pages will have great influence in rankings could turn out to be a great source of traffic.
That is great news !
post #14 of Old 12-09-2011, 03:59 AM

I think that has a lot to do with the ability to plus one certain sites now. As if they needed anymore strength as a search engine lol.
post #15 of Old 01-13-2012, 01:04 AM

Google plus offers great features which are very helpful for the business purpose. One of the most useful feature of Google plus is Google Hangout which allows you to do video conference online free of cost by providing the best video quality. It also help you to set up special Google plus pages for your business.
post #16 of Old 01-13-2012, 06:04 AM

More news on Google Plus for Business

Hi Guys,

Here is more fresh news on the benefits of Google Plus for businesses alike.

http://searchengineland.com/examples...r-crazy-107554

Could someone please moderate the message above mine. Link to London Scort Girls seems pretty spammy to me.

Office Cleaning London - Total Clean provide competitively priced office cleaning in London, also commercial cleaning and office cleaning services London, London city and W1.
post #17 of Old 01-16-2012, 04:30 AM

Really a good news for business owners especially for small businesses, Google + is definitely a great way to interact with potential customers and advertise your product and services...
post #18 of Old 01-16-2012, 08:39 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the link, very informative !
post #19 of Old 01-25-2012, 08:16 AM

When Google plus arrive it couldn't able to gain attention like facebook but now people find it very interesting and useful social networking site. It is also providing the same benefits to the business as facebook used to provide.
post #20 of Old 01-26-2012, 08:08 AM

I have high hopes for google plus. Especially as was mentioned, it is google and I would think that it would have high search ratings.

We shall see.

Would it help for all us to be connected together there and comment on each others post? As with blogs it gets more attention from google because of the action. Do you think that would help here too?

Just a thot.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode