I'm trying to do the optimization of my website by myself more than 4 month, but I guess it's impossible. I read all google webmaster guidlines, trying to do link exchange, I even placed their ads on my website, but nothing happened, I mean they didn't place my listing on their website, so I don't know what to do...and I can't afford to pay different companies that maybe can help
What kind of optimization have you done?
Some issues that stand out:
1. Your content is weak. There is very little written and in turn, very little keyword density.
2. Your internal link structure is non-existant. There is a listing of generic menu link on the sidebar. That needs work.
3. Your title is all scrunched together. I am not sure if Google is reading that correctly or not.
4. You have no alt tags on your graphics.
5. YOU HAVE NO INLINKS. This is what is causing you to sit in the corner with no one paying attention to you. To start listing for keywords such as "house cleaning" with a newer domain, you need tons (maybe thousands) of inlinks.
6. Your signature lines use no link text. Look at my signature to understand.
Those are all very basic SEO
practices. Get those six in line. Start bloging and writing articles with link back to your site. Sign up for social bookmarking networks. Use Web2.0 resources such as YouTube to get your message out. Put a bit more writing on your website. Yes, if you listed all in one column it looks like a run on sentence but you definitely need more than is there. Keep in mind, even if people find your site, if the content is not good, they won't buy.