How do you build repeat business? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 01-26-2017, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

Question How do you build repeat business?

Does anyone have any good strategies or tactics to build repeat business? When you do a one-time residential cleaning job, how do you turn that into a loyal customer where you do monthly/weekly cleans?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-27-2017, 04:49 PM

In your face marketing is the only thing I find works best!
post #3 of Old 01-27-2017, 04:50 PM Thread Starter

How so? After an initial clean, do you simply try and book recurring work? Thanks for your feedback!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-30-2017, 03:41 PM

I'd say if they're impressed with how their house looks when ur done they'll be begging to put them on your weekly schedule. Unless money is an issue
post #5 of Old 02-01-2017, 11:25 AM Thread Starter

Straight forward but makes sense... good point! Thanks!
post #6 of Old 02-01-2017, 01:31 PM

I don't know what cleaning you are doing but you have to assess the client and determine what they might be open for. Some people have a special need and only need the house cleaned one time for maybe a special event or because someone is sick. Survey the situation. Look for things that can/should be cleaned regularly. Look to get in with a small recurring job that can be expanded to be more complete over time.

Erik
Air Health Services
post #7 of Old 02-01-2017, 06:38 PM

We pick up plenty of regular cleaning work by offering high quality service and plenty of smiles. I did an end of lease clean last week for a client who has now given me the keys to her new place and her office. Both fortnightly cleans totalling 16hrs work per month.

Sydney's Best Bond Cleaning Service https://bondcleaners.sydney/
post #8 of Old 02-10-2017, 12:01 AM

Give your customer more than expected

In addition make sure you send them some sort of email receipt so they can search you in their email box in case they didn't book mark you or keep your business card.

Social media is also a great tool if used correctly.
post #9 of Old 02-10-2017, 12:02 AM

Give them better rates

When they do weekly service. This should be a given as a place gets soiled significantly more when service is done once in a blue moon.

post #10 of Old 03-10-2017, 10:43 AM

I think the most important part of doing one time cleans is to make sure you're getting paid correctly. How many times do people ask for a price for repeat service let you clean up all the years of grime and them not need you anymore.

Always charge extra for the first clean even if they say they want weekly or biweekly service.
post #11 of Old 03-12-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by profcleaning View Post
I think the most important part of doing one time cleans is to make sure you're getting paid correctly. How many times do people ask for a price for repeat service let you clean up all the years of grime and them not need you anymore.

Always charge extra for the first clean even if they say they want weekly or biweekly service.
Yes, this is the trick. The first time it's ALWAYS messy! You never know what you're getting yourself into!
post #12 of Old 07-27-2017, 09:52 AM

I would sell the Bi-weekly, or monthly service from the beginning. When you go to do the quote on repeat cleaning, THAN you sell them the one-time deep clean. The deep clean will earn you less money, but it is imperative that you do a good job. Mainly so that your job is easier on the repeat cleans, and your first impression left on the customer will be good.
post #13 of Old 04-17-2018, 09:28 AM

repeat business means customer satisfaction. As long as you take care of your customers, there will always be a repeat business.
post #14 of Old 04-21-2018, 01:18 AM

You can apply Re-Marketing Camp. Use Facebook Ads or Google Adsense
Cheer !
post #15 of Old 04-21-2018, 09:47 AM

I firmly believe that repeat business will happen ONLY if you do a great job, including some extras the first time. Another point: I always speak with a new customer, to find out what their intentions are. Is this just a one time thing, or are they looking to have someone regularly? I always ask questions about the house - what kind of kitchen counters, appliances, what sort of bathrooms are there? Is there a glass enclosed walk in shower? Are there pet in the house? Children? Most important is this: what is this new customer's expectations? Sometimes when you dig a bit deeper, you find out that this person EXPECTS beds to be made, trash taken out, etc. It is up to the professional to decide if they want to do these things, since they are not a part of normal, standard cleaning (in homes, anyway!) That stuff takes extra time, which you should be paid for. I always tell new customers that regular cleanings are a process - by which I get to know how the customer see their home. (Which isnt necessarily how I would see it!)

If you are careful how you word these questions, no one will be annoyed. They will get the impression you truly care about their needs. And that is a great way to start repeat customers!!
post #16 of Old 05-08-2018, 07:44 AM

best offers of cleanvac

Hi! This is Furkan. Congratulations on your business! Your company can boost up by upgrading your equipment with @clean vacmachine carpet cleaning systems with very competitive prices, all made in Turkey! Please contact me. +905559808006

We can offer very competitive prices and high quality ,as compared to our international competitors.
Check and see these attachments.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 - Kopya.jpg (37.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg RL1400A.jpg (30.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg cleanvac-usd.pdf(promotions)-3.jpg (152.7 KB, 0 views)
post #17 of Old 05-31-2018, 02:26 AM

Tags
marketing , repeat customers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode