How to Get a Cleaning Contract With No Reference? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-26-2016, 08:47 PM Thread Starter

How to Get a Cleaning Contract With No Reference?

I got a call for my first cleaning contract but when asked for a reference i told the owner i didnt have any and he said he would call me back , Anybody out there have any advice for getting cleaning contracts with small offices with no references?

I appreciate all answers in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-28-2016, 12:40 PM

What I did when I started was work the first week for free to prove to the client that I could do the work and be trusted...I now have 15 employees for over 20 years, and gross between $300,000 and 370,000 per year...try it, IT WORKS
post #3 of Old 06-29-2016, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristate cleaning View Post
What I did when I started was work the first week for free to prove to the client that I could do the work and be trusted...I now have 15 employees for over 20 years, and gross between $300,000 and 370,000 per year...try it, IT WORKS
This is a great way to gain business!

Also if you have any friends that own their own business you can clean or friend's of friend's that's always a great start for new references.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-19-2016, 01:45 AM

Try to find contracts through friends and family at first, they easier to get and will help you to build a portfolio.
Good Luck!

Kathleen Doyle
post #5 of Old 09-27-2016, 08:27 PM

You have to be selling yourself and your cleaning services 24/7. Friends, family, coworkers. Everybody!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode