How to get cleaning service contracts - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-25-2014, 12:06 PM Thread Starter

How to get cleaning service contracts

What is the great mystery around cleaning service contracts? I get so many emails from start-ups wanting to know the "secret" to getting the best cleaning contracts. To get a cleaning account with a client you have to do some basic common sense actions ... but you do have to do them! There is no silver-bullet easy-peasy way to get contracts. However, the process of getting good ones does get easier with practice and experience. Here is an in depth article that I wrote on how to get cleaning service contracts

Learn how to Start a cleaning business with the Cleaning Up Business System. Better than a franchise at a fraction of the cost! Since 2004 we have helped hundreds start their own cleaning service.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-29-2014, 06:48 PM

post #3 of Old 07-02-2014, 11:43 PM

Agreed - we found that there was no quick way to get contracts. It took a reasonable amount of time and effort. Determine your target market, work out your message and then push it constantly and consistently. Good luck to all those out there looking to build their businesses!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-03-2014, 11:45 AM

Everybody thinks there is a magic bullet somewhere that allows them to cut corners and still get great results. Most things in life are not that way and neither are contracts. You have to do the time to get the dime.

Smith Brothers Carpet Cleaning
post #5 of Old 07-04-2014, 09:58 PM

Thank you for your interesting post in this forum. Actually, I'm looking for a good company that offer a good cleaning service and your posted here really helps me a lot.
post #6 of Old 07-08-2014, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonnickole View Post
Thank you for your interesting post in this forum. Actually, I'm looking for a good company that offer a good cleaning service and your posted here really helps me a lot.
Please remove this post as it is spam

Jim
post #7 of Old 07-08-2014, 01:23 PM

In my previous life as a small business columnist I kept running into people who expected the Marketing Fairy to show up and do everything for a 10% commission. The world just doesn't work that way, particularly in a business as intimate as cleaning. People have to be comfortable with you, and the best way to facilitate that is to meet people face to face.
post #8 of Old 07-14-2014, 02:24 AM

Usually, doing residential properties will help you start to develop referrals. We have gotten contracts from doing a residential home owners, home, and they owned a business or told their boss about us.. and boom!
post #9 of Old 10-26-2014, 08:46 PM

It's best to expand your network through recommendations from regular customers. It is not that easy but it's a good method of getting new jobs. You have to do a good job, and then ask your clients for advertisement. It really works - try it!

We think itís important to provide skilled and experienced personnel so our work is always of the highest standard. Corona Cleaning
We are a family business, we have several years of experience and we can clean your house, office or apartment and we do it reliably and on time
post #10 of Old 11-04-2014, 10:51 AM

I believe a lot of online and offline marketing efforts will be needed to get service contracts... And if we have a website then we should focus more attention to improve website visibility among online target market users, so that they get attracted towards our business and hopefully become customers.
post #11 of Old 10-02-2015, 04:59 AM

Thanks for this important post.To get customers and contracts you need to use social networking sites like Facebook,Twitter,Google plus etc.Marketing is very important to promote any business.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode