Marketing help - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-12-2013, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Marketing that works

Hello everyone

I'm Luke, Crew leader for Lions share maintenance based out of St.Paul MN

I have a few questions that I would love to get some advice about.

What types of marketing have worked for your companies? Direct mailing can be expensive, and with the research I've done, it often yields very little results....

What web provider do you use for hosting? Currently, we are with Wix and are looking to change to something that is able to be further customized so that it can match the graphic style that I've designed.

Is there an easy way to get residential clients?

Is there a way to create a following on Facebook that does not involve paying to "Boost my Post"?

Last edited by Luke S.; 09-13-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-17-2013, 04:07 PM

Hi Luke,
Yes direct mail can be very expensive, but if done right it can be very effective. The US postal service offers a program called Every Door Direct Mail where you can send to specific locations it is pretty new and much more cost effective than having a company do if for you.
As far as hosting goes I use bluehost they offer very competative rates. and their customer support is top notch.

I run my own cleaning business, and have a background in marketing. I help others to grow their cleaning business on my website at http://everybodycleanup.com
post #3 of Old 11-06-2013, 08:56 AM

For hosting, I have used Host Gator for YEARS and love them. The pricing is affordable, the options vast.

As for direct mailing, figure out a targeted demographic and hit them hard. If you just do a generic mailing blast, it won't be as good as a targeted mailing. Find a zipcode with your target audience and hit it hard!

Commercial Sweeping Contractors:
Serving Northwestern Ohio, Southern Michigan, Eastern Indiana Since 1978 - http://www.prosweep.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 02-24-2014, 03:33 AM

Marketing

Email Marketing and social promotion are effective ways to get leads and generate sales.
post #5 of Old 11-23-2014, 02:30 AM

I have been a big fan of online marketing as it can surely help any new and existing business get results in very less time with correct efforts with small investment. Paid and organic marketing both can be helpful if used in a calculated way.
post #6 of Old 10-02-2015, 04:46 AM

Now a days social network plays an important role to promote your business.
post #7 of Old 10-06-2015, 08:37 PM

Use online marketing. It is a lot cheaper and has better reach than print advertising. Downside of it is that you need a great website not just a free wix site. A wix site tells your potential clients that you're not serious about your business
post #8 of Old 10-15-2015, 03:41 AM

post #9 of Old 11-05-2015, 08:39 AM

If you have tight budget for example for placing your ads in Google, you can try to promote your services on websites that are free for this. For example: https://www.hirerush.com/anywhere/se...eping-cleaning
post #10 of Old 11-13-2015, 04:49 AM

Marketing

Hope you have get developed your website.
Now start Google Adwords campaigns to get high amount of traffic that also relevant to your niche.
post #11 of Old 03-17-2016, 04:38 PM

social media is the better way to get marketing and customer
post #12 of Old 03-29-2016, 08:15 AM

Re: Marketing that works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke S. View Post
Hello everyone

I'm Luke, Crew leader for Lions share maintenance based out of St.Paul MN

I have a few questions that I would love to get some advice about.

What types of marketing have worked for your companies? Direct mailing can be expensive, and with the research I've done, it often yields very little results....

What web provider do you use for hosting? Currently, we are with Wix and are looking to change to something that is able to be further customized so that it can match the graphic style that I've designed.

Is there an easy way to get residential clients?

Is there a way to create a following on Facebook that does not involve paying to "Boost my Post"?
If you want to get business deals through Facebook platform without paying any thing: Create your business page in Facebook and build some network and post your packages and special offers in that. Ensure to keep user attractive post so that it will be shared by most of the people. Then you will get free publicity and deals as well.
post #13 of Old 04-15-2016, 07:40 AM

I would recommend an interesting artcile about online and offline ways of promotion your cleaning business, maybe you'll find some tips that you would like to apply: https://www.hirerush.com/blog/online...ning-business/
post #14 of Old 05-04-2016, 02:09 AM

Help

I can help you, let me know.
post #15 of Old 05-12-2016, 12:53 PM

An all around approach. Good website, SEO, and saturate the online world with your business information. I can help you, let me know as well!
post #16 of Old 05-12-2016, 12:54 PM

Oh, and Google Adwords to jump start your business. I've gotten a ton of closed leads on very short, purposeful campaigns.
post #17 of Old 05-20-2016, 11:30 PM

I like Weebly for websites. Getting your site ranked on Page 1 of Google and getting on Google Maps is also very important. You can use Google Adwords until your site it ranking. Good-luck with everything!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode