I am doing my own SEO
since 2007 and my most important keywords are always in the first 3 position on Google searches. Here is what i recommend you to do:
1. Make sure that your website is well build and all tags and description are in order
2. Create a blog page and start posting relevant content daily. Share all the articles on facebook and other social media
3. Have a before & after photo gallery
4. Post articles on "free" article websites
5. Post free ads about your products
This is the SEO
strategy for you. Over 12 months if you are keeping up with the article posting and blog posting, you will reach the first page but it all depends on competition.
Be the king of your village. If you are located in a big city, you don`t want to travel 3 hours from job to job. So pick an 2-3 km area from your office and promote your services in that particular area. Make a name locally. If you charge 120 euro for a carpet/sofa cleaning job, you should give your customer a bottle with deodoriser worth 2-3 euro. That customer will call you again.
If you live in "bradford" (ex only) . Create article for carpet cleaning bradford, sofa cleaning bradford, etc. In time you will reach a good turnover.
Google addwords is also good but in some areas clicks can be as much as 20 euro so you should use it only for emergency.
Do not hire any "specialists marketing company". You don`t need it. Google likes unique content and your customers like a funny local specialist. This is the secret. Content & repeat customers
Sofa Cleaning Dublin