Most Effective Marketing for the pros? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-15-2016, 11:25 PM Thread Starter

Most Effective Marketing for the pros?

Hi Im going to keep this short , Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this . Anyhow im new to the business and want to know whats the most effective form of marketing for new small office cleaning contracts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-20-2016, 08:09 PM
Registered

helllo im not in the cleaning business but i would say go try to talk to management at places where you would like to clean ..
post #3 of Old 07-21-2016, 05:49 AM

I built my company up to $2ml a year in sales using nothing but AdWords. Tried almost everything else including salespeople, cold calling, postcards/fridge magnets, referral bonuses, chamber of commerce, buying individual leads (biggest waste of money) and even sponsoring events, nothing else paid off.

Good luck.

Generating commercial cleaning leads. www.JanitorialServiceLeads.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-23-2016, 09:30 PM

You definitely need a website. Adwords are great, but you can also rank organically in Google and Google Maps. Customers are most likely to search for a company online.

Mel

Carpet Cleaning Kissimmee
(407) 871-6730
http://www.carpetcleaningkiss.com
post #5 of Old 10-12-2016, 06:37 AM

marketing cleaning business

We've been getting our cleaners to do brochures close to offices we already do just every once in a while.
We pretty much get enough work from just referals these days, I find if you focus on providing the best service possible then people will recommend you.
Best way to do it and most profitable too cuz you don't need to spend a cent getting the lead.

Just make sure you don't use those sites like serviceseek, they are absolutely useless.
post #6 of Old 10-14-2016, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanitorialServiceLeads View Post
I built my company up to $2ml a year in sales using nothing but AdWords. Tried almost everything else including salespeople, cold calling, postcards/fridge magnets, referral bonuses, chamber of commerce, buying individual leads (biggest waste of money) and even sponsoring events, nothing else paid off.

Good luck.
Thats good to know that you felt that way from postcards. I wa just about to try that method, but herd you have to really send out the postcards 3 times before they get effective.

Did you pay someone to handle adwords for you or did you run the show?
post #7 of Old 10-15-2016, 08:58 PM

With everything going towards online these days, a PPC adwords campaign with a good website will definitely give you a boost you're looking for.
post #8 of Old 10-19-2016, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Shine Lanising View Post
I agree, adwords works great. I have worked on my website enough now to where I don't need ppc anymore.
Yeah - Diamond Shine nails it. Adwords works but is very expensive in the long run. Once your business has climbed high enough in the search engines, you can throttle back the expense or do away with it completely. Our site for our hood cleaning company is just starting to appear on page 1 of search results in our town. So we still spend $200+ per month for adwords. But before we got to page 1, we were spending much much more.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode