New Flyer - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-23-2014, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

New Flyer

New flyer for potential accounts

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-10-2014, 08:43 PM

I have 1 question..... what is the last thing you remember about this flyer? Read the whole thing.... and then tell me what the last thing you remember is.
post #3 of Old 06-10-2014, 09:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintcar93 View Post
I have 1 question..... what is the last thing you remember about this flyer? Read the whole thing.... and then tell me what the last thing you remember is.
First thing I notice about the flyer is the " Call for quotes " Last thing I remember is " This is a great business" What are you trying to get at?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-10-2014, 11:01 PM

Okay, so if we do first and last, the first thing I notice is

Western Janitor Supply

The last thing I remember is that 2 years ago someone said you treated them well.

You need to leave people with the memory of Western Janitor Supply Call Us For Quotes ###-###-#### Visit Our Web Site For More Deals. That is a key part of a successful flyer to leave them with the memory of who you are.

The top where you have that info now needs to be a catchy heading. You could leave off the 2 year old review and have room at the top for the heading.

You posted here for comments so just trying to help. I haven't been around for awhile because I was busy helping my grandson stay on the A/B honor roll and we have been to the beach in Florida a few times. But I'm back now!
post #5 of Old 06-10-2014, 11:19 PM Thread Starter

I appreciate your opinion! but we will have to agree to disagree. This flyer has nothing to do with the website, it is just a flyer to show a couple of the reviews we have and a couple products. Like I said my opinion was the first thing I see is the big letters of call us for quotes. I actually had the western janitor supply in white but my boss preferred it in blue. We do a lot flyers though, this is just one of them. I do agree though with the 2 years review, I should have photoshop that 2 years thing out. We have a lot of reviews I just picked a few and put them together. Thanks for the advice
post #6 of Old 06-10-2014, 11:23 PM Thread Starter

This flyer was suppose to be given in person to new customers locally. So they would see "call for quotes" In big letter with our phone number and " We Deliver" In big letters. We also do newsletter specials flyers and will eventually be doing a website one.
post #7 of Old 06-11-2014, 01:31 PM

But you are missing the point. It doesn't matter a bit what I see and it doesn't matter a bit what you see...... did you make $100k profit from this flyer last year? If not, it mattered what the customer saw. And if so.... great job!

Here is how my flyers made me $100k a year.... I listened to others and took all their advice and put it together. Heck, if I would have done things my way I'd have never ended up in the situation I am now which is living the high life from house cleaning!

But we can disagree.... I'm good with that. If we were all the same.... I'd still be working my butt off because I didn't end up better than most others in the cleaning business.
post #8 of Old 06-12-2014, 12:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
But you are missing the point. It doesn't matter a bit what I see and it doesn't matter a bit what you see...... did you make $100k profit from this flyer last year? If not, it mattered what the customer saw. And if so.... great job!

Here is how my flyers made me $100k a year.... I listened to others and took all their advice and put it together. Heck, if I would have done things my way I'd have never ended up in the situation I am now which is living the high life from house cleaning!

But we can disagree.... I'm good with that. If we were all the same.... I'd still be working my butt off because I didn't end up better than most others in the cleaning business.
Ok, so how about you give me an example. Lets see one of your flyers
post #9 of Old 06-12-2014, 02:27 PM

Dang, you sound mad. I made my money and I'm out... I don't have any flyers anymore. I told you exactly how to do it. Any person that does much marketing at all follows the same rules.... now as you see I'm not much for following rules.... but it works!

When I had a cleaning business I only advertised one way..... flyers! You should have seen my first flyer. lol I had to make it on a 7 line screen from a word processor that had the printer on the bottom of the machine. Then the internet came around and thanks to some people, I took all of their ideas and came up with great flyers. My flyers must have worked because I used to sell them for $40 each.

You either posted the flyer as a free way to advertise your special or to see what others thought. I'm just telling you how to get more response. I don't make or lose any money either way.
post #10 of Old 06-12-2014, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Dang, you sound mad. I made my money and I'm out... I don't have any flyers anymore. I told you exactly how to do it. Any person that does much marketing at all follows the same rules.... now as you see I'm not much for following rules.... but it works!

When I had a cleaning business I only advertised one way..... flyers! You should have seen my first flyer. lol I had to make it on a 7 line screen from a word processor that had the printer on the bottom of the machine. Then the internet came around and thanks to some people, I took all of their ideas and came up with great flyers. My flyers must have worked because I used to sell them for $40 each.

You either posted the flyer as a free way to advertise your special or to see what others thought. I'm just telling you how to get more response. I don't make or lose any money either way.
Not mad at all. Your opinion is your opinion. Was just trying to see a flyer for a example of what you are talking about.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode