New Flyer

3K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  WesternJanitorSupply 
#1 ·
New flyer for potential accounts

See less See more
#4 ·
Okay, so if we do first and last, the first thing I notice is

Western Janitor Supply

The last thing I remember is that 2 years ago someone said you treated them well.

You need to leave people with the memory of Western Janitor Supply Call Us For Quotes ###-###-#### Visit Our Web Site For More Deals. That is a key part of a successful flyer to leave them with the memory of who you are.

The top where you have that info now needs to be a catchy heading. You could leave off the 2 year old review and have room at the top for the heading.

You posted here for comments so just trying to help. I haven't been around for awhile because I was busy helping my grandson stay on the A/B honor roll and we have been to the beach in Florida a few times. But I'm back now! :D

#5 ·
I appreciate your opinion! but we will have to agree to disagree. This flyer has nothing to do with the website, it is just a flyer to show a couple of the reviews we have and a couple products. Like I said my opinion was the first thing I see is the big letters of call us for quotes. I actually had the western janitor supply in white but my boss preferred it in blue. We do a lot flyers though, this is just one of them. I do agree though with the 2 years review, I should have photoshop that 2 years thing out. We have a lot of reviews I just picked a few and put them together. Thanks for the advice

#6 ·
This flyer was suppose to be given in person to new customers locally. So they would see "call for quotes" In big letter with our phone number and " We Deliver" In big letters. We also do newsletter specials flyers and will eventually be doing a website one.

#7 ·
But you are missing the point. It doesn't matter a bit what I see and it doesn't matter a bit what you see...... did you make $100k profit from this flyer last year? If not, it mattered what the customer saw. And if so.... great job! :thumbup:

Here is how my flyers made me $100k a year.... I listened to others and took all their advice and put it together. Heck, if I would have done things my way I'd have never ended up in the situation I am now which is living the high life from house cleaning!

But we can disagree.... I'm good with that. If we were all the same.... I'd still be working my butt off because I didn't end up better than most others in the cleaning business. :D

#9 ·
Dang, you sound mad. I made my money and I'm out... I don't have any flyers anymore. I told you exactly how to do it. Any person that does much marketing at all follows the same rules.... now as you see I'm not much for following rules.... but it works!

When I had a cleaning business I only advertised one way..... flyers! You should have seen my first flyer. lol I had to make it on a 7 line screen from a word processor that had the printer on the bottom of the machine. Then the internet came around and thanks to some people, I took all of their ideas and came up with great flyers. My flyers must have worked because I used to sell them for $40 each.

You either posted the flyer as a free way to advertise your special or to see what others thought. I'm just telling you how to get more response. I don't make or lose any money either way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.