Pic One - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
View Poll Results: Which one do you like best.
Ad 1 5 25.00%
Ad 2 4 20.00%
Ad 3 9 45.00%
Try again 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

post #1 of Old 09-01-2006, 07:54 PM Thread Starter

Pic One

I put an ad in three neighborhood association in my area and I am currently thinking of spicing the ad up a little. Tell me which one you like the best.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg association 8th of page.jpg (35.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg association 8th of page.2.jpg (31.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg association 8th of page.3.jpg (36.1 KB, 13 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-02-2006, 01:17 AM

Ok, I am gonna mix it up some..... I like #1 only at the bottom I would use the font that you used on #2 for the "licensed & bonded" ,the phone number & the web address

IMHO
post #3 of Old 09-03-2006, 08:54 AM

#1 is to busy, #3 tells it all with boring you. Put your .com under the phone # inlarge the L & C My 2 cents
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-03-2006, 09:32 AM

For a no-nonsense design in black and white, number one is my choice. If your idea is to keep it basic, stick to that premise. Fancy fonts, gradients and shadows (unless professionally designed) make the message murky. If I were looking at ad number one, my eyes aren't immidiately offended and I would scan for a service that interested me.

PressurePros, Inc
Pressure Washing Companies
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pressurewashing
Offering PA roof cleaning to Havertown, Broomall, Newtown Square PA
and surrounding communities in Delaware County PA
post #5 of Old 09-06-2006, 06:54 AM

Hey Kory,

From my point of view, it looks like you are trying to get your name out there and hope someone needs you and will call. Nathan, makes a real good point about an offer in another piece of this topic. Some of the others talk about fonts and graphics but the real test is does it catch your eye and does it make me want to pick up the phone now. The 2nd ad at least begins to pose a problem in a way that will make people stop and look by using a familiar phrase, but then you leave them hanging.

Print ads, especially those that are business card size or there abouts are difficult. You have limited space to pose a problem, offer a solution and entice your potential client to call.

Following the vein of the second ad if you are just hoping to gain awareness you may want to direct your potential clients to your website where they can learn more about the dangers of mold and why they should have regular maintenance to prevent it. Offer a free report to everyone who comes to your website about it. Or make a free mold evaluation for everyone in the association.

I will spend a little time with it in the next couple of days and see if I can help.

Snapper
post #6 of Old 09-06-2006, 08:25 AM

Mold
Not just for Jello anymore!
Mold used by medical science has cured many of the worlds greatest ills. Mold growing in and around your home now causes many illnesses. Mold spores growing around your home have been linked to respiratory problems and illness in children, adults and pets. Mold when noted during an inspection or appraisal can lower the value of your home. Get all the facts you need to protect yourself today. Visit www.kandjproservices.com and get our free report on how to protect your home, your health and your pocketbook. We offer 100% environmentally friendly cleaning methods and we also offer our LANDSCAPE PROTECTION GUARANTEE for your peace mind.
813-407-9077
K & J Pressure Cleaning LLC

I don't know just an idea if you are running an information ad. It sets you apart from everybody else. Also take a look at the the pages on your website. On your home page you offer the information to make an informed decision, but I really didn't find any information that would make me choose you. I like the testimonials you have. But don't reuse the photos from one page to another. Once you get them to your website you need to have a way to capture their name and other contact information so you know who to market to in the future. The text above would at least get read. The headline should draw enough to get thru the small amount of text. You might also add a free evaluation offer at the end of the ad.

Snapper
post #7 of Old 09-06-2006, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
Mold

Not just for Jello anymore!
Mold used by medical science has cured many of the worlds greatest ills. Mold growing in and around your home now causes many illnesses. Mold spores growing around your home have been linked to respiratory problems and illness in children, adults and pets. Mold when noted during an inspection or appraisal can lower the value of your home. Get all the facts you need to protect yourself today. Visit www.kandjproservices.com and get our free report on how to protect your home, your health and your pocketbook. We offer 100% environmentally friendly cleaning methods and we also offer our LANDSCAPE PROTECTION GUARANTEE for your peace mind.
813-407-9077
K & J Pressure Cleaning LLC

I don't know just an idea if you are running an information ad. It sets you apart from everybody else. Also take a look at the the pages on your website. On your home page you offer the information to make an informed decision, but I really didn't find any information that would make me choose you. I like the testimonials you have. But don't reuse the photos from one page to another. Once you get them to your website you need to have a way to capture their name and other contact information so you know who to market to in the future. The text above would at least get read. The headline should draw enough to get thru the small amount of text. You might also add a free evaluation offer at the end of the ad.

Snapper
Nice! Good info. Welcome to this board.

Michael Kreisle, First Choice Power Washing LLC
Lexington, KY 859-983-5955
We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Lexington KY as well as provide
awesome Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning services.
You can follow us on Facebook here...Pressure Washing Lexington KY
post #8 of Old 09-06-2006, 04:21 PM

Snapper! like the way you think. hope you don't mind if I use some of this ?
post #9 of Old 09-06-2006, 05:46 PM

Use away McMoo that is why I posted it

Snapper
post #10 of Old 09-06-2006, 06:01 PM Thread Starter

I will be in Chicago for the next week when I get back I will do some updating. Thanks Snapper
post #11 of Old 11-03-2006, 05:54 PM

Great job snapper!! Keep in mind how he put the name of the company at the bottom along with the number.
post #12 of Old 11-03-2006, 08:30 PM

Well Hello Sprintcar !! Fancy meeting you here
post #13 of Old 11-04-2006, 07:06 AM

Hi Kory,

I like the second pic best but you left out that you do decks and patios. I think that any time that you can come across as a solution to the homeowners problem you have a better chance to get calls. Just like when you said got mold, or does your gutters have black streaks. I put the gutter thing in there because some of the homes maybe all brick and that is a way to get in to that type of area.

Roger
post #14 of Old 11-04-2006, 09:06 PM

I liked the first one the best. It just appealed to me more than the others.

Courtney
post #15 of Old 11-17-2006, 03:58 AM

i like #3
post #16 of Old 08-27-2011, 05:20 PM

So years later, which ad did you pick and how did it work out for you?

K.J. Pressure Washing, LLC / Ken J. Schwarz
Pressure Washing & Non Pressure Roof Cleaning
Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough and Hernando Counties FL.
727-688-0687
Pressure Washing Tampa Florida Roof Cleaning Tampa
post #17 of Old 08-30-2011, 07:59 PM

number one is really good. gives lots of info.
post #18 of Old 08-31-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.J. View Post
So years later, which ad did you pick and how did it work out for you?
i just came across this post and was kinda wondering the same thing. i picked 2 if its any consolation lol
post #19 of Old 09-25-2017, 04:46 PM Thread Starter

WOW its been a long time! I think I used all 3. Not sure which one worked the best. Tampa is now full of Pressure washers I wonder if it would still work.
post #20 of Old 09-26-2017, 04:23 PM

I dont like any of them. That drawing of the cleaner looks so goofy to me, and would NOT inspire me to hire this company. People want to know that your company is responsible, thorough and honest. I would stress those things. A better illustration would help. Or maybe just a pretty little picture, something that looks frsh and clean...maybe a meadow full of flowers.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode