Preferred Methods of Promoting Your Cleaning Business Offline - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-19-2014, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Preferred Methods of Promoting Your Cleaning Business Offline

Aside from the basics of having a website, google and other local listings online, what are some of your favorite and most profitable brick and mortar ways of promoting your business?

A good old fashioned direct mail campaign for example is one I think is most effective.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-24-2014, 03:00 AM

"Well, I'm all about the online and I'm a big fan of LinkedIn ads. They tend to get a high-net-worth customer (LI users average almost $100,000 more in annual income than Facebook users) at a really low cost. And Facebook ads, while more expensive, can be highly targeted. I also just found an interesting statistic: EDDM mailouts, when used as part of an integrated campaign, boosted the advertiser's ROI by 20%, which is pretty major. eddm2go.com/eddm_tips/direct_mail
"
post #3 of Old 07-25-2014, 02:36 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for responding! I haven't any experience with LinkedIn ads just yet but the higher end client in the user base is promising as we house cleaners always appreciate a bigger home! :-) Thanks for the direct mail tip as well in every door dm 2go
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-28-2014, 12:29 AM

Create something controversial or something that will go viral. Direct mail campaign still works but try to be more unique and entertaining.
post #5 of Old 07-28-2014, 08:02 AM

Good Advice!

I haven't joined LinkedIn but a few people have suggested it. I defiantly will now. Thanks for the advice!
post #6 of Old 08-05-2014, 04:59 PM

Good luck! Let me know how the LinkedIn ads work for you. I'm impressed that they are able to keep the costs low relative to Facebook. It's really, really boring setting up your personal profile and business page. It'll take a full afternoon, I'm not kidding. But once it's done, you don't have to change anything. (and sorry about the weird formatting in the first post. My computer is throwing fits lately)
post #7 of Old 10-26-2014, 08:49 PM

Facebook has a longer range I grabbed a few customers in regional groups for free.

We think itís important to provide skilled and experienced personnel so our work is always of the highest standard. Corona Cleaning
We are a family business, we have several years of experience and we can clean your house, office or apartment and we do it reliably and on time
post #8 of Old 10-28-2014, 11:08 PM

Does anyone have any stats on EDDM?

How much did it cost to get started? Response rate?

Thanks
post #9 of Old 11-09-2014, 02:08 AM

In the offline marketing strategy it is better to go with SMS marketing, pamphlets promotion, business cards, outdoor advertising etc which can be used as helpful tools to promote business and attract users.
post #10 of Old 11-13-2014, 12:06 PM

Another good offline method of attracting clients is a 3M vehicle wrap combined with a business card/brochure holder that attaches to your vehicle. You can buy these on Amazon or eBay, just google "Outdoor Vehicle Business Card Holders"

We have our fleet of cars fully wrapped and it brings in a steady number of calls from folks that are stuck in traffic or from folks that see our cars "in the neighborhood".

There is nothing better (offline) to establish brand recognition.

Hope this helps!

Tags
cleaner direct mail , house cleaning business , offline , promotion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode